Best time/place to meet the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
Can anyone give me any advice as to where the best place and time to meet them is.
Thanks
Love and peace
Gypsy

Going to Ireland anytime soon? LOL j/k

I've never actually met any of the boys, so I really wouldn't know. I had the chance to see them, not really meet them, when they were doing that appearance at MuchMusic, but we didn't end up going.

I would think a concert would be a good place to "meet" them, would be before a concert since Bono and Edge like to meet fans before. But since they aren't touring right now. Larry and Adam spend a lot of time in New York I hear, so they probably roam around alot LOL, I also heard Bono has a place in NY, so you never know, you may just bump into Bono.

Sorry I can't be more of help, maybe someone else has better ideas, I'm sure they do LOL

Good luck on your quest, hey, I would love to meet the boys myself

Originally posted by the_fly2002:
Going to Ireland anytime soon? LOL j/k

I've never actually met any of the boys, so I really wouldn't know. I had the chance to see them, not really meet them, when they were doing that appearance at MuchMusic, but we didn't end up going.

I would think a concert would be a good place to "meet" them, would be before a concert since Bono and Edge like to meet fans before. But since they aren't touring right now. Larry and Adam spend a lot of time in New York I hear, so they probably roam around alot LOL, I also heard Bono has a place in NY, so you never know, you may just bump into Bono.

Sorry I can't be more of help, maybe someone else has better ideas, I'm sure they do LOL

Good luck on your quest, hey, I would love to meet the boys myself

Sorry I meant in Dublin

Thanks anyway
smile.gif

i can give you my opinion. try the small "wine" bar on the lobby floor of the Clarence Hotel, LOL. (you can order a beer, if you want). wait about an hour, check the newspaper or local magazine and find out where they last had a radio interview, that might give you some clues. then you can always ask the bartender if he has seen them around lately.

just a suggestion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom