Best Mullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
Random tidbit for you mullet girls- Joe Elliot from Def Leopard on VH1's "I Love the 80's" mentioned that Bono's mullet was the best of the year 1982. :yes:

Then there were a few clips from I THINK the Gloria video. Every channel I turn on tonight has something U2-y on it!

Schmeg said:
Random tidbit for you mullet girls- Joe Elliot from Def Leopard on VH1's "I Love the 80's" mentioned that Bono's mullet was the best of the year 1982. :yes:

Then there were a few clips from I THINK the Gloria video. Every channel I turn on tonight has something U2-y on it!

I saw that too last night! haha. That would make Bono so proud I bet.

:combust:

Wow!

I'm really so proud of his mullet....................:rolleyes:..............my mullet was never a bad idea......................:love:

Thanks, Schmeg!

Actually the only true 'mullet' Bono had was at Live Aid and in the UF video. Joe Elliot never had a mullet, just a long shag. People need to know the difference between long layered hair and a mullet. Mullets are bushy on top, shaved on the sides and long in back. I love mullets, but I like the long, layered hair better! What Bono had in the early 80's was just a short shag. Listen to me, I was in middle school and high school from 1982- 1988, I know my mullets! ;)

U2Kitten said:
Actually the only true 'mullet' Bono had was at Live Aid and in the UF video. Joe Elliot never had a mullet, just a long shag. People need to know the difference between long layered hair and a mullet. Mullets are bushy on top, shaved on the sides and long in back. I love mullets, but I like the long, layered hair better! What Bono had in the early 80's was just a short shag. Listen to me, I was in middle school and high school from 1982- 1988, I know my mullets! ;)
I knew you would post in here. :hug:

And I love your explanations about mullets, Michelle. :drool:

Thanks Falling Star! :)

Here's a mullet hug for you! :hug:

bonoufhug.jpg

SEXY mullet Bono! :drool:

bonoufpants.jpg

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Falling Star! :)

Here's a mullet hug for you! :hug:

bonoufhug.jpg

SEXY mullet Bono! :drool:

bonoufpants.jpg

:hug:

Someone has to defend the mullets' rights - you'redoing a great job!

U2Kitten said:

Ah, I see.

Smart man, that Joe Elliot, by the way. :).

Normally I am not a mullet person.

But when Bono had one...:up:. It worked. :yes:. I thought it was cute on him.

Angela

Ooh...

Okay, on the subject of U2 mentions on VH1's 80's thing, I remember in the...'83 one, I believe it was, there was a snippet of the music from "I Will Follow" playing in the background when they talked about computers or something along that line (which doesn't quite make sense, since "I Will Follow" came out three years earlier than that, but still, oh, well).

And then in the '85 episode tonight they showed U2's performance at Live Aid.

Aaaaannnnndddd...tomorrow night they're gonna talk about "The Joshua Tree" on the '87 episode.

Just keeping you informed here.

I'm loving watching these 80's things, they're so funny! And I remember some of the stuff (well, from '84 on out...hehe).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ooh...

Okay, on the subject of U2 mentions on VH1's 80's thing, I remember in the...'83 one, I believe it was, there was a snippet of the music from "I Will Follow" playing in the background when they talked about computers or something along that line (which doesn't quite make sense, since "I Will Follow" came out three years earlier than that, but still, oh, well).

And then in the '85 episode tonight they showed U2's performance at Live Aid.

Aaaaannnnndddd...tomorrow night they're gonna talk about "The Joshua Tree" on the '87 episode.

Just keeping you informed here.

I'm loving watching these 80's things, they're so funny! And I remember some of the stuff (well, from '84 on out...hehe).

Angela

I caught that I Will Follow too. I was like, huh? The 80's shows are just hilarious anyway...I loved the big hair tonight. I was one of those hairspray catchers...

Anyway, my Random Clips tape is ready for tomorrow night!!! Can't wait!

PS- Thanks U2Kitten for the mullet/shag explanations...I wasn't aware of the difference!

Back
Top Bottom