Best friends :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
best friends
smile.gif

adbo-jt3.jpg

edbo-ab16.jpg

michael_mueller_atlanta_bonolarry0012.jpg

u2_3xmas[1].jpg

adbo-jt9.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I love that last one!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Awwwwwww! I LOVE those pictures! They remind me of 2 of my favorite U2 moments (there are SOOOOOO many!): in the "ONE" video during "Sisters...Brothers" when Bono and Adam (I think) are clapping each other on the back as they're leaving the stage. Wish I had a picture of it. The 2nd moment is the story where the band were threatened back during the JT tour in Arizona (I think) and Bono was kneeling down onstage thinking he could be shot at any moment & he looked up & Adam was standing in front of him, blocking him, protecting him. It makes me cry just thinking about it. Can anyone tell me if that happened while they were starting to play "Pride"? I think it was, but not sure.

Cd88645.jpg

get a
grip at Edgie's hair!!!
eek.gif

He looks like a hippie! LOL

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-28-2001).][/B][/QUOTE]

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

Originally posted by Scarlet Hawkmoon:

get a
grip at Edgie's hair!!!
eek.gif

He looks like a hippie! LOL

For some reason, I like Bono's hair long, but I can't stand Edge's hair being that long in the JT era. I think it makes him look--well, not very good. It doesn't suit him at all. Short hair for Edge!

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 09-28-2001).]

Yeah, Judy, you're exactly right. I guess some ejits called Bono a "pinko" and (forgive my language, I'm quoting) and "****** lover" for writing "Pride" and had threatened him. He was thinking, "Okay, this could be IT...", opened his eyes, looked up and saw Adam shielding him. *siigggggggggghhhhh* Bono's exact words, from the interview I read, were, "That was a good, good moment." GO ADAM! ::Sherry gives our bass man a smooch::

Also, I adored the story Larry told on Ledgends in which his mum died I guess when they were just starting out as a band, which would make him pretty young. Larry wanted to quit the band, and just sort...quit life. You know? According to Larry, Bono went to him and said, "I've been there, I know, I can help." And "forced" him to stay in the band." Then (is was soooo cute) Larry gets all flustered cause he doesn't want "forced" to sound bad, right? He says, "By forced, I mean...he wouldn't let me go."

AWWWWW!!! I LOVE YA MAN! Group hug!

biggrin.gif

SD

i hate edge's hair during the JT era. i love edge, but between the hair and the clothes he looked like a street bum! sorry sweety!

33249%3A7923232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A733929nu0mrj

don't you love how bono just kind of falls all over edge?

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I posted this in another thread, but it needs to be here! It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside....
smile.gif

rw70480.jpg

I love how they are all such good friends, and they have been for such a long time. Its like they all have something magical between them that will go on forever...

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

i started to be a u2 fan at the age of 11...and my sister was 9... so when she saw a pic of u2 in the JT era...she laughed and pointed to edge and said--he looks like a hobo...and pointed to adam and said--he looks like a nerd.

from then on she refers to edge as "the hobo", and adam as "the nerd"...

but she has always told me that she saw me going out with "the nerd", thinking that it would offend me, cos she thought i had a crush on larry.

lmfao

~madamc~

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan
http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm
http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 09-29-2001).]

from the bass-player mag about what?s the best thing about being U2?s bassist:

"..the best thing is that I get to hang out with three friends and musicians. And if I get stuck, in whatever way, I?ve got three guys who are willing and able to help. That?s a great thing."

Isnt this great, folks?

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom