Best Edge Video Moments?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
I was watching the "Achtung Baby" video today (so awesome) and the video for "The Fly" came on. How hot is The Edge in that video? When the camera is hovering over him and there are all those tremendous shots of his arms, shoulders and neck :drool:

Anyway, I was wondering what the favorite Edge video moments of some other PLEBA chicas are.

And if anyone has stills from "The Fly" (because, sadly, U2images.com does not), you're more than welcome to post them!!! :angel:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

3348%3A55923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232394296594nu0mrj

my fav edge video part is when he is doing his little dance thingy in the discotheque video with bono and larry watching.

i also like him in the numb and elevation vids :yes:

A_005.jpg

A_05.jpg

A_017.jpg

speaking of the fly video....... and arms..... i'm sure all you attentative gals have noticed that little split second part in The Fly where edge hits a riff and jerks his head to the side VERY sexily.... almost looks like he's..... uh in the "throes" of something...... :angel:

but also one that wasn't mentioned..... in the Last Night on Earth video...... see through shirt, sunglasses......cowboy hat.... :sick: theres a part near the end where they show him from the back climbing out from behind a barrier...... and you can see his backline through his shirt....... gaaaaaaaahhh i :heart: that part.

i could go on forever but i'll shut up now.

femaleorgazmatron said:
speaking of the fly video....... and arms..... i'm sure all you attentative gals have noticed that little split second part in The Fly where edge hits a riff and jerks his head to the side VERY sexily.... almost looks like he's..... uh in the "throes" of something......

everytime i watch the vid and see that, i think exactly that hehehe :evil: :drool: :evil: :drool:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we can't forget about the ISHFWILF edge eyeroll!!!

sarah :heart: the eyeroll!!
i wish someone would make a gif of that lol. lord i laugh just thinking about it....

Edgethoughts: Bono you're being UNbearably cute... f*ck off!

~ishfwilf eye roll
~elevation wink->look @ ultraviolet light's signature ;)
~discoteque dance
~i will follow when he does that thing where he plays a chord then walks backward quickly.......
~stuck vid where he falls on the steps

the list could go on......basically, the funny stuff!!

Stories for Boys said:

~elevation wink

I have a whole video of U2 videos I've taped off of TV, and I have that one recorded and my friend and I were watching it, and I hadn't noticed that he winks...my friend went "Oh MANNNN Edge WINKED he's such a cutie patootie." And I rewound it and watched it. Sure enough he did. I'm so glad she pointed it out. I watched it twenty more times.
I LOVE the Numb vid but who doesn't? I was sort of young when it came out, I remember seeing it and I was like.."Um.....this is SO STRANGE, why must they torture this guy? Is it cuz he's not singing, just talking?" :rolleyes:
Edge is so funny, I love watching him in videos, so, the list could go on forever!

Numb! Edge looks amazing, those eyes! *Almost* makes me forget about Larry, until the Larry part comes up, and then it all comes back to me. :wink:

femaleorgazmatron said:
speaking of the fly video....... and arms..... i'm sure all you attentative gals have noticed that little split second part in The Fly where edge hits a riff and jerks his head to the side VERY sexily.... almost looks like he's..... uh in the "throes" of something...... :angel:

Oh yeah! I was watching that whole video thinking, "Man is he hot!"
I also love the part where he falls in the SIAM video, the eye roll in ISHFWILF is so classic as well. The Edge is so beautiful in early U2 videos, like "I Will Follow" and "Unforgettable Fire." And then there's the whole Edge-wrapped-in-SaranWrap thing from UTEOTW... :angel:

BTW... Thank you, thank you, thank you Jam Jar for posting that "Fly" still, I may just have to make that my new desktop pattern (I may not get any work done, but it will be a welcomed distraction).

martha said:
The little backwards skip-hop in Streets; the braid, the leg moving to the rhythm, the torn pants...

mmmmm yeah. I love that bit.
I have to say numb, just full of Edgie goodness. :D Oh and the ISHFWILF bit cos that cracks me up.

:yes: :drool: to The Fly and Numb! Heck yeah.
I also enjoy UF, WOWY (see my sig- homina), God Part II, Desire :heart:, UTEOTW, definitely Lemon :sick:, Stay, Discotheque, LNOE, Elevation... He's great in all of em for crap's sake! :edge: :heart: :D

dsmith2904 said:

Oh yeah! I was watching that whole video thinking, "Man is he hot!"
I also love the part where he falls in the SIAM video, the eye roll in ISHFWILF is so classic as well. The Edge is so beautiful in early U2 videos, like "I Will Follow" and "Unforgettable Fire." And then there's the whole Edge-wrapped-in-SaranWrap thing from UTEOTW... :angel:

BTW... Thank you, thank you, thank you Jam Jar for posting that "Fly" still, I may just have to make that my new desktop pattern (I may not get any work done, but it will be a welcomed distraction).

lol no prob! and actually, i had it as my desktop pic for a while- quite disracting, you're right! but that's okay..:drool:

elevatedsoul2 said:

I have a whole video of U2 videos I've taped off of TV, and I have that one recorded and my friend and I were watching it, and I hadn't noticed that he winks...my friend went "Oh MANNNN Edge WINKED he's such a cutie patootie." And I rewound it and watched it. Sure enough he did. I'm so glad she pointed it out.

I'm not ordinarily an Edge girl, but after I saw the Elevation video for the first time I had "Edge fuzzies" for the rest of the day. That wink was so cute!

Jam Jar said:

lol no prob! and actually, i had it as my desktop pic for a while- quite disracting, you're right! but that's okay..:drool:

The Edge has really nice arms, I was noticing that in the drag version of the "One" video (how odd is it that the man is standing there in a dress, wig, make-up, gloves and all I can see is his arms?).

BTW I so dig your sig! Jim Morrison was my total hero/spiritual guide in junior high and high school.

Back
Top Bottom