Best Bono Tour Jacket?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jumpmanst

The Fly
I would have to say Miami Opening night elevation. Classic Look. Everyone probably agrees on the worst jacket too. (ahem vertigo red monstrosity)

Oh, could u post pics of the Miami jacket? I've no idea... and yeah, I'd rather have Boston 2001 jacket than the Vertigo one.. *cough* :wink:

I like this one:

013acb64.jpg

I love the new black jacket. The European version of the red and black jackett is better than the other. :up:

But I really like that leather jacket he wore for the ABOY video when they played in the truck. I wish he woud use that on live. Maybe during winter in America. :hmm: Anyone have a picure of him with that jacket?

MrsDarcy said:

this one just fascinates me - a jacket like that doesn't just happen - it has to be planned out - someone had to actually DESIGN that jacket - then make it esp for Bono - then Bono had to approve it

That is what is most concerning for me:wink:

Last edited:
elysithea said:

And I like this one with the American flag on the inside, although I think its just another variation of the Elevation jacket.

cloudfla.jpg

it's the super bowl one. you can tell by the football stitching. :wink:

MrsDarcy said:

This one actually looks like some of the color combinations my husband used to buy for me. We found out he is color blind. He doesn't pick out color combos for himself or me anymore.:|

Back
Top Bottom