Best address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ballykissangel

The Fly
:wave: ...can ya'll help me? Does anyone know of a surefire address for U2? I've got the Principle Management address in Dublin, but I was wondering if there was some other one to use to make sure my letter would be received. I've heard stories of fans sending demo tapes, etc to the group and getting a personal response....so...

If you don't want to post the address publically, let me have your email address and I'll email you directly.

Thanks so much for the help!

...tanks for your reply, but I've been to most of those Dublin addresses listed on the atu2 site and it's more of a U2 Tourist Walking Tour of Dublin...which can be great fun, but not what I'm looking for at this moment.

BTW...that bit needs to be updated...some of those places don't exist anymore, especially due to the gentrification of parts of Dublin.

Any one else?

In the Hot Press 2003 Yearbook there's a listing but I don't know if it's the one you have or not. Since it's in there I guess it's okay to post.

Principal Management
30-32 Sir John Rogerson Quay, Dublin 2

yeah so um i decided i wanna send my letter to Bono...and i think I'm just gonna send it to Principle Management...

and it seems as though there isnt anywhere else to send it...or is there? lol i don't know!

but im just confused...do i address it to Bono and then put the Principle Management address? like i just don't know what to do...

anyone wanna help?!? lol

~Katelyn

I've written the band a few times and the only time I got a response was when I sent it to Windmill Lane (I believe the Web address is windmill.ie or something). The studio forwarded it to U2 World Service and I got a post card from Cecelia telling me my letter would be passed on to the band. Since then, I've sent letters directly to U2 World Service and have not gotten a reply.

If you were to write to Bono at Priniple Management, I'd address it to Principle and at the bottom write "attn. Bono" or "The Members of U2" or whoever.

I wrote a letter to Bono and sang it over his wall one time years ago.................

nobody answered me!

in fact.........:shifty:............there was no car and no human anywhere for aaaaaaaaaaaaages!

Guess he was tipped off......:lmao:!!!!!!!

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

Cecelia, the woman who runs U2 World Service and is supposedly Larry's sis (right?).

Right :yes:

For those who want to mail U2 and desire a response, please don't get your hopes up too high. They are so busy, and while very kind-hearted and well-meaning people, chances are they do not read their fan mail very often or at all. Many bands, while immensely appreciative of their fans, do not correspond with their fans that way.

If you want to give U2 something and get a personal response, the best way seems to directly hand it to them in Dublin, and if you obviously can't do that huge of a gesture - hand it to them when they are on tour if you can get that close.

I plan on giving Bono my letter..whenever they tour next..and when I meet him, cause I am going to meet him!!

but i thought I'd just give it a shot and send my letter to principle management. I've got nothing to loose, ya know?

Thank you so much though! :)

~Katelyn

Last edited:
Not to seem rhetorical or anything but... is the best bet to address it to Principal Management or Windmill? Just want to make sure it won't get lost or re-routed for the umpteenth time before it gets to the band. If any concern, you could email me the address. Thanks!

:: Very paranoid of lost mail... especially important ones ::

My daughter sketched a beautiful picture of Bono and I've dreamt of sending it to bono for his autograph...but don't think I'd really get it back. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom