Best Adam Video Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
okay...edge then bono--we can't neglect our sparky boy!!

so what's your favourite adam video moment?

mine is.....the entire red rocks video (love that hair) and discotheque when he's wearing that sexy sailor suit (i wonder if he has it...stored in his closet?)

end of ishfwilf........definately..........singin' along w/ bad timing........the ciggy and beer........i lmao every time.........

:lol:

Stories for Boys said:
end of ishfwilf........definately..........singin' along w/ bad timing........the ciggy and beer........i lmao every time.........

yes....that's priceless :lol:

I think Adam looks delicious when he winks on the "Baby Please Come Home" video... I melt every single time :drool:

flaming june said:
I think Adam looks delicious when he winks on the "Baby Please Come Home" video... I melt every single time :drool:

omg, that is what I was just gonna say. It's fecking hilarious!!!

oh and when he leaves the band and jumps in a cab at the end of ISHFWILF. :lol:

flaming june said:

i haven't seen that baby please come home video :sad:

Stories for Boys said:

I love that moment too!

The video Stay is awesome ...

The drag version of One ... cause Adam likes the dress so much.

Stories for Boys said:

Definitely this one. You beat me to it. SOOOOO Cute........

i love him in all the videos, but he's not in them enough. :sad:

my favs are sweetest thing (he's sooooo hot in that vid),ISHFWILF (for the bad timing and hoping in the cab), staring at the sun (for the same reason as ST), and the village people tribute dance in discotheque (cause he looks like he's having too much fun) :)

STBono7.jpg

A_istillhaventfound028.jpg

disco-adamsuit2.jpg

Attachments

• pop adam sats.jpg
    pop adam sats.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 36
My Fav. is still Haven't Found. The Adam part is my favorite part of the whole video, cracks me up everytime i see it. I love how he can't keep a straight face and runs off smoking and holding a beer.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom