Ben Stiller Show- Bono impersonation (video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone remember seeing Ben Stiller do an imitation of Bono during the JT days? Something about him and Edge..... I can't remember but it seems like it might have been on MTV. IT was a LONG time ago. Very funny stuff. He had Bono pegged.

Billie Midol said:

The Lucky Charms commercial!! OMG!:lmao: Andy Dick as Adam Clayton!:lmao:
I used to think I was the only person who watched the Ben Stiller show when it was on. I want all the episodes where Ben Stiller was Bono!:D

The Lucky Charms bit was INCREDIBLY FUNNY..Actually Im gonna buy those DVDs to keep..Stiller is one of my Fav actors/comedian

That Lucky Clovers thing is hilarious. Did you see the buffaloes!? A sign of a true fan. And I love the Zoo Tv screen images. They say things like "Free Ireland," "Partridge Family Rules," and "Bono is God."

:lol:

That is really funny! I hadn't seen that one before. Thanks for posting that one. :D

000.jpg

000000.jpg

0000000.jpg

0000.jpg

my god,you're funny !
I couldn't believe it before i saw this that there ARE actually u2 fanaatics out there---i guess all the Elvises in the world aren't alone....

lol

HEY!!!! for anyone who is intrested Comedy Central is having a mini Ben Stiller Marathon RIGHT NOW!!!...I have Direct TV Satilite..
Chances are they might show some of the Bono/U2/Zoo TV skits!!!!......Cause there are quite a few!!!!

Either way Ben is a great comediene and the skits are Hilarious!!!
He just imitated Tom Cruise and Beverly Hills 90210.............

Lisa71 said:
Does anyone remember seeing Ben Stiller do an imitation of Bono during the JT days? Something about him and Edge..... I can't remember but it seems like it might have been on MTV. IT was a LONG time ago. Very funny stuff. He had Bono pegged.

I remember a Ben Stiller clip where he (Bono) and the "Edge" were up on a rooftop spoofing the video for "Where the streets have no name".He was practically throwing himself off the building and the Edge had to drop his guitar and try to pull Bono away from the side of the building..it was hysterical...anyone have a clip of that?I only saw it once and would love to see it again!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom