Belly Dancing Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Party Girl_75

War Child
okay ladies, I have a question. Thank you Mrs.Edge for raising this question. Have anyone you considered or taken bellydancing classes because of Bono's fascination? Just curious...

Hi MissVelvet, again!!!! *waves*

Yes Im considering taking it up, but no, not because of Bono liking it or Edge married to it, but because mum tinks I have a very natural rhythm (spelt right?) for it, I have natural dance moves anyway, just never did anyting with it...........

But I have been such a lazy arse and not sent an email off about classes startin next year yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to make me do this!!!!!!!

I need threatened.......
wink.gif

NOW!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Yeah I took them, for about 3 years. They're really good and they make your body look really nice and plus make you very flexible. I like it it's lots of fun
smile.gif
I recomend ya'll do it

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by mad1:
Hi MissVelvet, again!!!! *waves*

Yes Im considering taking it up, but no, not because of Bono liking it or Edge married to it, but because mum tinks I have a very natural rhythm (spelt right?) for it, I have natural dance moves anyway, just never did anyting with it...........

But I have been such a lazy arse and not sent an email off about classes startin next year yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to make me do this!!!!!!!

I need threatened.......
wink.gif

NOW!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

*waves back*
Well i have been thinking about signing up for classes because it has always amazed me how the women can move their hips. I always thought it would be cool and fun if I could do this. I think I will sign up for a class the beginning of the year.

I have been thinking about it too, but I have been so busy at work I haven't found the time. I have always been interested in taking belly dancing lessons, but Bono's facination with bellydancers is certainly another good reason.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

I think I"m too shy....

which is probably why I should DO IT!

Morleigh, you go girl.

First the Fly
she will get her man
then the Edge...

Heh heh. Hats off, take care of him!

SD

Yeah...I have taken a few lessons and i have to admit it's great fun!!
The best part is when you show it to you b/f!
I remember when i danced for my ex-b/f....Boy! I should have seen his face!!!! That was soooooo funny! lol THey absolutely love it!

*Flavia*

YES I AM!! Well....some day. They've already started the classes here in Dallas last week, but I've been a bit under the weather, so did not partake.

But I will. Soon. Really.

Maybe Mrs. Edge can teach me a swivel or two.
wink.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
YES I AM!! Well....some day. They've already started the classes here in Dallas last week, but I've been a bit under the weather, so did not partake.

Well that is my problem, I am waiting for my health to get back to shape before I start to wiggle anything. This is great, I am glad I am not the only one who has this interest. I was disappointed that my health club was not offering classes this past spring. They mentioned that they might, but ended up offering it at another location. *those bastards!*
wink.gif

Well, I started with my bellydance lessons in April... after like 2 weeks, *lol*, i heard about Bono's fascination for it and well... boys fascination as well. It is the best exercize on Earth, couldnt live with out it. My body is all shapped, with out that bloody abdominals thinggies, argh

it rules, indeed
smile.gif

belly.gif

------------------
- Laura -
Mrs.rougerum
(definately the better half)

Always late...
I AM!
Well...Im still learning...but one day i'll kidnape Edgy and show him what I can do!!!

And it's also way too interest about the domain of your body, very usefull, trust me
wink.gif

Peace!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

Back
Top Bottom