BEDAZZLED!Jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgeElev02.jpg

u2trinity said:

You know how they say that couples start to lookalike when
they have been together for a long time . Edge looks alittle like Bono in this pic . :yes:

:yes: He does, actually...never noticed that before. :hmm:
(MMM oh the thought of Bono & Edge as a couple...)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
This thread is reminding me of one thing...

Panel two of the Achtoon Baby titled: "Are you a U2 Fanatic?" (at @U2):

0703boa8.jpg

...**secretly wants a Bedazzler** :reject:

(I'd make a POPTART shirt with it :hyper: )

I have one , they don't work very easily . :mad:

If you want to make a POPTART tee use , Aleene's Jewel-It
Embellishing Glue , I love this stuff , I made this and I wore
it to my first u2 concert Denver 4/21/05 .

DSCF4647.jpg

I made it in honor of Edge's sparkly pop shirts .

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
This thread is reminding me of one thing...

Panel two of the Achtoon Baby titled: "Are you a U2 Fanatic?" (at @U2):

0703boa8.jpg

...**secretly wants a Bedazzler** :reject:

(I'd make a POPTART shirt with it :hyper: )

*glees*

That's me on the left!

btw,
Helmut Lang made the pants.
Don't know who made the shirts, but it wasn't his mum, unless Rio Ferdinand and Mary J. rang her up to make shirts for them, too.

or, y'know, if you snuck a picture at the HOF and made your own from that...

MYEdgePants.jpg

:D

And that Zazzle shirt?
*coughsuckscough*
the materials to do it right cost $20.

Also, don't waste your money on a Beadazzler.
They set the studs for crap. It's very touchy to get it aligned right and not have the prongs go out instead of in, and you practically have to re-align it after every stud you do. Plus, the arm isn't long enough to reach half of where you're working (you can only bunch up so much fabric).
Spend 99 cents and get a Sharpie. The cap end is perfect for pushing those little prongs in.

u2trinity said:
If you want to make a POPTART tee use , Aleene's Jewel-It
Embellishing Glue , I love this stuff , I made this and I wore
it to my first u2 concert Denver 4/21/05 .

DSCF4647.jpg

I made it in honor of Edge's sparkly pop shirts .
Oooooh :love:

Are those like those little jewels that are just glued on? I've gotten shirts before that were pre-made like that, and have always wanted to give it a try.

CMM said:

*glees*

That's me on the left!

btw,
Don't know who made the shirts, but it wasn't his mum, unless Rio Ferdinand and Mary J. rang her up to make shirts for them, too.

MYEdgePants.jpg

And that Zazzle shirt?
*coughsuckscough*

They set the studs for crap. It's very touchy to get it aligned right and not have the prongs go out instead of in, and you practically have to re-align it after every stud you do. Plus, the arm isn't long enough to reach half of where you're working (you can only bunch up so much fabric).
Spend 99 cents and get a Sharpie. The cap end is perfect for pushing those little prongs in.

:up: Thanks for the advice.

Hooray!

Back to the scheduled topic of HOTNESS:

lol-o-tron-1.jpg

EDIT: Shite! I just realised that pic was posted at the top of this page! It must be getting late...:crack:

elevportland-1.jpg

Last edited:
Whoahhh! I was'nt expecting that many responses so quickly! It just goes to show that EVERYONE has reserved a place in their hearts for Bedazzled! Jeans...:wink: :heart:

Nice job on the jeans, CMM! Thanks for the advice on the Bedazzler! Must. Have. Edge. Jeans...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
CMM said:

*glees*

That's me on the left!

btw,

MYEdgePants.jpg

And that Zazzle shirt?
*coughsuckscough*

opps just saw this post...I just want to say on behalf of the bedazzler..I have one that my mom bought a very long time ago...I dont know if the current dazzler works the same since you claim it didnt work quite right for you...
the one we have we have used many times with great results...especially on demin fabric...
I do custom hand painted spacialty shirts and I glue sparkly stones on the designes..((they sell really great)) and for the demin skirts I use the bedazzler....and it works just fine...We get really good quality stones on wholesale and the aim of the dazzler is just right...
I used the dazzler on some cute flare jeans and I studded U2 logos on the bottom back of the flare...I wore the jeans to several concerts last year....But than again like I said my moms dazzler has a long arm and works just fine..that is why I was positive about it......:)

BonoFox1 said:

opps just saw this post...I just want to say on behalf of the bedazzler..I have one that my mom bought a very long time ago...I dont know if the current dazzler works the same since you claim it didnt work quite right for you...
the one we have we have used many times with great results...especially on demin fabric...
I do custom hand painted spacialty shirts and I glue sparkly stones on the designes..((they sell really great)) and for the demin skirts I use the bedazzler....and it works just fine...We get really good quality stones on wholesale and the aim of the dazzler is just right...
I used the dazzler on some cute flare jeans and I studded U2 logos on the bottom back of the flare...I wore the jeans to several concerts last year....But than again like I said my moms dazzler has a long arm and works just fine..that is why I was positive about it......:)

Yeah, the new dazzlers suck. It's only about a 10-12" arm. Might be able to look around on Ebay for an older one.

Thanks for the compliment, 2morrow. I wore those almost to death. They don't look very light in that picture, but the pants used to be actual blue jeans! :S

Tip on buying studs, though: http://www.kitkraft.biz
Good prices and fast shipping. ('Cause you need about 800 studs!)

BonoFox1 said:

Edit to add:: I too use Aileens embelishing glue for all the thinner fabrics and very detailed designs and when I use very small stones...the dazzler I only use one thick fabric like denim....

I'll take pics and post some of the stuff I do as soon as I can if anyone is intrested in seeing them;)

CMM said:

Yeah, the new dazzlers suck. It's only about a 10-12" arm. Might be able to look around on Ebay for an older one.

Thanks for the compliment, 2morrow. I wore those almost to death. They don't look very light in that picture, but the pants used to be actual blue jeans! :S

Tip on buying studs, though: http://www.kitkraft.biz
Good prices and fast shipping. ('Cause you need about 800 studs!)

Yeah..Im looking for the newer version on line just to see how it looks but my moms is a very old model...we are talking about the time it was first presented and it still works like new...I get my stones locally on wholesale at Bugle beads or on line where ever I can find exotic color stones for my shirts like the irredecent stones..

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

Yeah..Im looking for the newer version on line just to see how it looks but my moms is a very old model...we are talking about the time it was first presented and it still works like new...I get my stones locally on wholesale at Bugle beads or on line where ever I can fins exotic olor stones for my shirts like the irredecent stones..

lol I'm cheap, my customers are cheap. I buy acrylic stones. (since they're in settings, I don't have to worry about the foil back wearing away with the glue)

Heh, I'd take a picture of mine, but I finally threw it away. I kept the setting plate, though, that was actually handy.

BonoFox1 said:

Edit to add:: I too use Aileens embelishing glue for all the thinner fabrics and very detailed designs and when I use very small stones...the dazzler I only use one thick fabric like denim....

I'll take pics and post some of the stuff I do as soon as I can if anyone is intrested in seeing them;)

I want to see them .
We need to start a thread on tips that work well when making
u2 gear , I would like to make more elaborate tees but I don't
know how I would go about making the pattern ?

Back
Top Bottom