beautiful day hair anyone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have screenshots but I do have photos of Bono with his hair looking real good!!

Bonoblackshirt2.jpg

saksBono.jpg

NRG3.jpg

NRG2.jpg

Bonosinging2.jpg

BonoHair.jpg

:drool: :drool:

thanks for the picts!!! but heres the deal, i know this sounds stupid, my hair is that length now and i want to get a shorter cut like the bd video or atyclb era...the picts are grat though!

you name it, me posts it :)
I :love: beautifuyl day vid, it's me fave song, and the vid is :hot: Bono.. apple..
bonoscreenbeautifuldaylol0co.jpg

*(scratches head* ack! I lost my file of HQ BD screenies! crap! I gotta remember the site I got it from... :(
bonoscreenbeautifulday9yl.jpg

bonoscreenbeautifulday19nr.jpg

bonoscreenbeautifulday25hi.jpg

that's all I got for now, tomorrow I'll search for more!

Oct2005.jpg

I tell a lie, I do have screenshots, of 60 minutes!

60min_12.jpg

:drool:

pdvd0000nr.jpg

bonocbol42vc.jpg

And my personal favourite....

bonosummer20043ib.jpg

...:drool: :drool: !! Okay, it's past my bedtime and I'm getting tired, so good night all and hope you have sweet Bono dreams!!

uh those are vertigo era right? :huh:

I really liked the Elevation hair most in the Stuck in a moment EU version :) sooo cute and fluffy!
bonostuckinamomenthexy8rc.jpg

bonostuckinamomentontheground9.jpg

bonostuckinamomentlyingdown8ny.jpg

YAY I found the site!!! here you can get GREAT HIGH QUALITY screenies of a lot of vids!
this is where I got my Beautiful day ones, I really thought I had more of them :s
http://caps.desert-sky.net/u2/vids.php

thebadger said:
thanks for the picts!!! but heres the deal, i know this sounds stupid, my hair is that length now and i want to get a shorter cut like the bd video or atyclb era...the picts are grat though!

Okay, got hold of the wrong end of the stick, nothing unusual about that! Now I really must head for the sack or I'm gonna fall asleep at me key boarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yawn:

he soooo pretty, he sooooo sexy, he soooo hot! :drool:

damn you bono. i need to finish my homework and instead i'm dreaming about twirling ur hair in my fingers... :drool:

The Beautiful Day hair was SO PERFECT. And then he grew it out and it got weird and creepy for most of the Elevation tour. But his current hair is better, just not as good as the Beautiful Day hair.

larrybonogoodhair.jpg

bandatyclbairport2.jpg

bandatyclb.gif

bonobdhair2.jpg

bonoedgebdhair.jpg

bandatyclbhair.jpg

(my favourite)

Most of those filenames have "bdhair" or "goodhair" in them :lol:

Beautiful Day Bono's hair is the best ever. Not Elevation tour hair, just Beautiful Day hair!

Back
Top Bottom