Beard, stubble, scruff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YumB.jpg

i must be honest, i far prefer bono with some facial scruff - how much doesn't really matter, as long as there is some
the look he's been sporting at the moment is REALLY good though and contrary to most i think the stubble makes him look younger (and hotter)
so, using any excuse, here are my favourite stubble pics, some recent some not...

bono_adam.jpg

56aacb40.jpg

bonooscarshot.jpg

b33ef32c.jpg

3989bc72.jpg

bono0733red.jpg

nnngh. i have no pictures to add and i simply can't choose my favorite flavor of facial hair. i guess i'm pretty useless, but i had to say that i'm more than a little in love with this thread. :drool:

I do have to admit - I like scruff, but to be completely honest it depends on the guy. There's a guy at work, for example - that I honestly think the single sexiest thing he does for himself is go a day or two without shaving. But there are other guys who should really stay clean shaven. As for *these* guys -

I'm for Bono scruff. I'm totally for Larry scruff (sorry girls - I thought the Pop Era was hot for Larry)... Edge wouldn't look like Edge without it, and Adam? I'm so used to him clean shaven, so I'm not quite sure on that.

rockbaby said:
I do have to admit - I like scruff, but to be completely honest it depends on the guy. There's a guy at work, for example - that I honestly think the single sexiest thing he does for himself is go a day or two without shaving. But there are other guys who should really stay clean shaven. As for *these* guys -

I'm for Bono scruff. I'm totally for Larry scruff (sorry girls - I thought the Pop Era was hot for Larry)... Edge wouldn't look like Edge without it, and Adam? I'm so used to him clean shaven, so I'm not quite sure on that.

I don't think scruff does anything good for Larry--he looks better clean-shaven. Just my humble opinion, of course. Bono looks good clean-shaven, as well as with a bit of scruff. (But no Pop Chop, or shaved head.) Edge, as mentioned above, is himself with scruff and a bit of a beard/goatee. I haven't seen Adam with scruff, just various beards; but I think I prefer him clean-shaven.

Back
Top Bottom