bear with me, I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren430

Refugee
I'm sorry to ask such a dumb question, I'm still trying to figure out this amazing, huge, forum....is PLEBA mainly a section for us women to drool over the hotness that is U2 or does it just seem like that to an amateur? :)

Here is a taste of what we do in Pleba land....

bonoNYC.bmp

20143183.jpg

bono05.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: away

youtwohearts said:
Here is a taste of what we do in Pleba land....

bonoNYC.bmp

20143183.jpg

bono05.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: away

Does Bono KNOW how many germs he's sucking off of that finger?
I on the other hand (no pun intended) have extremly clean fingers and they need to be lingered on, dammit.

Where is my preacher when i need him?
( not a real preacher, dont freak, its a nickname i have for someone EXTRA special in my life.)
:drool: :shame: :macdevil:

wow I have definitely come to the right place for pictures and little did I know there was such a mass of people who like myself think Bono is the hottest man alive!!!!! whooo and amazing how many responses you get in a few hours on here :)

lauren430 said:
I'm sorry to ask such a dumb question, I'm still trying to figure out this amazing, huge, forum....is PLEBA mainly a section for us women to drool over the hotness that is U2 or does it just seem like that to an amateur? :)

April 30th rules. :drool: There's a few people around here that share my birthday with me. One more person to add to the list......

:)

Back
Top Bottom