Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig duit (Happy St Patricks Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
I know it's a bit early but wanted to wish all the Irish & those who want to be Irish a very

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Especially to our favourite boys..

Drinks lots & have fun

PS

I'm 3rd genearation irish and married to a Paddy so all i can say is i'm IBM ( Irish By Marriage)

YAY!! I'm having a party for it...Irish flags, shamrock decorations, the works!
We need some form of Irish smilie here, hehe!

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

No Smilie but this will have to do

lepr3.gif

Jam Jar said:
no irish here whatsoever- in fact, I'm the furthest you can get from Irish (pakistani :p) :) but..
bonochaun.jpg

here you go- nice, badly photoshopped bonochaun :)

:lol:

You're now an honorary Irish person.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Happy St Patrick's day everyone! :D

Oh man! I'm gonna get so buckled! :hyper: ...... After mass that is!

:shifty:

:laugh:

That always amuses me.. You go to mass the church is full , packed to the rafters. Mass gets said quicker .. the sermon is kept short, and everyone disappears down the pub for hours sometimes days....

well going on my experiences f Paddy's day in Ireland that's how they normally go...

Jam Jar said:
no irish here whatsoever- in fact, I'm the furthest you can get from Irish (pakistani :p) :) but..
bonochaun.jpg

here you go- nice, badly photoshopped bonochaun :)

LOL!! Thank you for this Jam jar!!...Well as History states The Irish also made it to Mexico and fought with the Mexican Army, The Irish wanted to get away from the British and the Americans who wanted to dominate the land and them, The Irish fought for their freedom and set out in different regions of Mexico (those who did not get caught made Mexico their home)..The Irish Army in Mexico were called "Los San Patricios" (The St. Patricks)...
believe it or not a there are a lot or regions of Mexico where
St. Patricks Day is celebrated!!

**FELIZ DIA DE SAN PATRICIO**

IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/Sparkys_girl/pbrd2t.bmp[/IMG]
flsp10.gif

just a couple little pics for the holiday

I'm Irish-American; My Grandma was the first American generation of the family and it's really creepy how exactly my uncle looks like Edge. I mean really really creep. Hey, maybe we're distant cousins....

:heart: :wink:
patty.gif

I thought this quote was particularly appropriate on St. Patrick's Day for all us U2 fans:

With a lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing
When Irish hearts are happy
All the world is bright and gay
When Irish eyes are smiling
Sure, they steal your heart away.

(Jam Jar, LOVE the photo!)

Last edited:
Happy St Patricks Day! All of us here in East TN mostly of Scots-Irish decent. ($1 pints of Guinness tonight at Union Jacks)

My first St. Patrick's Day as an inhabitant of Dublin and... I'm stuck at work!!! :madspit:

Well, I'll just have to enjoy it more (read: drink more) tonight... I'm off at four, going straight into town to meet my friends and then... PARTY!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

My name is Sheahan (married name, that is). I come from a line of Barretts on my father's side from Cork, Plunketts on my mother's side. I'm wearing green *plus* a Connemara Celtric cross pin I picked up in Ireland 12 years ago ... man, do I want to go back!

Happy St. Paddy's Day to ye!!!

swandiver said:
I'm wearing green *plus* a Connemara Celtric cross pin

I'm wearing my green Aran sweater and the same kind of pin-celtic cross design w/ Connemara marble in the middle. I can't remember if I got it in Ireland..the sweater I didn't

My family's from Mayo

Happy Paddy's day everyone!!!!

im swedish, but i LOVE Ireland with my heart and soul and always will!

Erin go bragh!

Back
Top Bottom