Beale Street Blunder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tanya

The Fly
Back in August of 2002 I did the most idiotic thing anyone could do!!!! I was walking down Beale Street in Memphis Tennessee Looking down into my glass and took a sipof my hurricane. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going' when I bumped into some one. I heard a polite excuse me just into time to see Larry Mullen Jr. standing in front ofme. My first instincts told me to run,but my legs were like jelly and I froze up instead of saying anything at all I turned my drink upside down and into the croch of his pants.I was so embarressed . I apologized and he replaced my drink but that is not a good impression to make on someone!!!!!!!!!:scream: :huh: :ohmy: :sad:

hey, what about MY t-shirts??

U2 will probably just keep going to parties with "Madame" :sigh:

hayward will never be the same, LOL!

which reminds me, where is that great little cartoon from the Daily? the one that that has the baby in the carriage? hey, where is my scanner, is it time for breakfast yet:drool:

Well he was wearing his blak jeans with the white seams and like a grayish blue silk shirt.I am a Memphis girl and I just happened to be on BEale street on August 16. Yhat is how I ran into him. Chances are close to the anniversary of Elvis' death one or more will be in Memphis!!

Back
Top Bottom