BBC Radio Ulster-A beautiful day-How rock n roll saved Northern Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pride346

The Fly
Yesterdays radio broadcast celebrating 10 years since the Northern Ireland peace agreement can be listened to on the BBC Radio Ulster website but does anyone know how to record from the stream or seen a link to download it?:help:

:( I tried. I wasn't able to find it though. I know there is a way to find it on your computer once you have listened to it at the website. It's a temporary download I believe. The problem is finding it on your computer, I've done it before, but I can't find it now. Maybe someone else can?
And I also don't see anywhere on the site to download it. Sorry.

Here's a link to download a rip of the stream from the BBC site:-

hxxp://r@pidshare.com/files/116071247/abeautifulday.ra.html

:)

You are probably entering letters with dogs. You have to look VERY closely, always takes me a couple tries. Welcome to the stupidest download system ever. :lol:

greety said:
What program do you need to play this .ra file??

I always use a program called Alternative Real Player, which is also freeware, since I'm on Vista and there was no compatible Real Player version available for a long time. You can play audio and video files with this programme, the files are pretty small. You also have the chance to download the .ra-file and convert it into a different format like m p 3, you can use a website like media-convert for that.

Back
Top Bottom