Band Thursday: Hottest Couples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
videosweetestthing3.jpg

Galeongirl said:

what were they doing there? some sort of gameshow???
a couple of my faves :wink:
bonoandedgekiss2206eastrutherf.jpg

*snicker* the giant and the Bono...
bandbonoantonkiss0tq.jpg

sday00320yj.jpg

bono sure likes kissing everybody within his range..... kinda makes me wanna be within his range....somehow....:wink:

mjc said:

bono sure likes kissing everybody within his range..... kinda makes me wanna be within his range....somehow....:wink:
... note that can of guinness in his hand... he probably had a bit too much of that :wink:
not that we'd mind :drool:
Anton looks like he does!

YAY I had a great feeling that something was odd in that pic.. and I found it out.... EDge's ears are visible!!!!! :ohmy: never seen that before...

Galeongirl said:
YAY I had a great feeling that something was odd in that pic.. and I found it out.... EDge's ears are visible!!!!! :ohmy: never seen that before... [/B]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

on the other hand, hot damn, is Larry looking good in that pic...:combust:

I wonder what Ali thinks of his kissing anything within range.
Or if her kids have shown that same desire..

He's such a kissin' whore, man. Someone ought to rein him in.

For a kiss or six. I'm game.

Oy Vey Mama... my ears are melting off...

My favourite is any pairing that isn't B&E, or L&A... I like it when it isn't obvious... :shrug:
Here's my contribution...

adamedgelook.png

bonadholdhands.jpg

bonolar.jpg

Slash is the best thing ever, I don't care what anyone says! Look at how cute they all are! I adore that one of Bono and Adam holding hands! As for Bono and Edge, I think they got it on a long time ago. ;) This thread is fab, it's feeding my writing, I've been writing totally bonkers B/E crack fics! My mind is odd, indeed.

I agree with Jez and chickadee:yes: Slash is HOT!!!:combust: Even though I am an Adam and Bono girl....I like it B& E and A &L pairing the best...it is all SG's fault:shh:
11.jpg

edgebonounforgettablefire.jpg

Hmmm girls... believe you me, I love a cute picture of the boys as much as you, and if you have seen the Bono and Adam should kiss more thread, you know I enjoy some smooching as much as the next gal...

Having said that, sometimes, some things are just better left unsaid... Also, these "I bet they got it on" or "when are they gonna get it on" comments are unnecessary and innapropriate as per the board rules.

Back
Top Bottom