Band Thursday: 131 Vertigo Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Portland Oregon 12-19-05 :heart:

bwportland12-19-05bonolarryadamBabe.jpg

bwportland12-19-05bonosingBabetteRo.jpg

These pics are AMAZING!! I remember you posted these earlier this year thanks for posting them again;)

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Bonofox where did u get the pics from the Manchester concert???
I was there on the barrier just outside the eclipes on The Edges side of stage, wat a fantastic night. Was only ruined by the fact my car got broken into at the hotel i stayed in and had my camera stolen :madspit:

Lots of *right-click-save*

Im sorry that happened to you I might have more I just randomly posted pics but Im sure Ill have more.....

Miroslava said:

Portland12-19-05BonoAdamback.jpg

Wheee! had never seen this one. You can see my thank you sign all th way to the lft (cut off, with the red chevrons!)

Cool! I've gathered together as many Portland photos as I can since it was the only show I saw on the tour. I do have more in my files, so If I find any more from this angle I'll post them.

The "Thank You" sign moment was really nice. I kept my sign :)

Sad_Girl said:
SEeing this pic of Larry's hair makes me want to do a side by side of before and after he cut it!! I'm not good with posting,so any crafty people out there want to do it?

Portland12-19-05BonosinnerLarry.jpg

Portland12-19-05Bonoguitar.jpg

I've always really liked this one from Miroslava

I believe some of the Portland photos I've posted were taken by Lemongrrrrl, but now I can't remember which ones. I'm sorry :reject:

Back
Top Bottom