Band Pics Thursday: U2somes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
da461f6f.jpg

Aw, this thread gives me U2 fuzzies. :heart: :cute:. There's so many adorable pictures here. Edgespet, I know exactly what you mean...the picture of those two looking as though they're laughing over a joke or something, along with any of the other pictures of the band laughing and goofing around with each other in this thread, are great. Again, these signs of their friendship are just so wonderful.

Edgespet said:

Edgespet said:

:drool:...wow...I have never seen these two before (in fact, there's quite a few pictures in this thread I've never seen before from both the early 80s and late 80s...and they're awesome).

Edgette said:

:drool: again...good lord...can I just say once again how much I really like seeing Bono in denim? Man, he looks good in this picture...

Actually, there's some pretty nice ones of the other three as well-one thing I've realized is that I really like Edge's face structure...it's very defined in some of these pictures and makes him look really good. Baby Larry is darling, and I like Adam's smile. :).

Also, one amusing thing that I, for some reason, just now noticed upon seeing the more recent pictures of Bono and Edge at the beach...everyone else in those pictures are wearing your typical beach attire, and yet here's Bono in a sweatshirt and pants. :huh:. Kinda makes him stand out. :p.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom