Band Pics Thursday: U2somes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adam-larry.jpg

8.jpg

23.jpg

16.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Edgespet said:
I love this pic of these two...it just seems so comfortable & natural. Two best buds justing hanging out...probably telling each other the same joke they've been telling for 20 years! Plus, I just love seeing Adam laugh! :love:
33.jpg

20.jpg

I know what you mean, they just seem so at ease in that picture. As for the second one, Guh! :drool: :combust:

These are the most amazing pics of Adam & Larry both! I'm sure they don't do it intentionally, but I love it when they dress alike! They're just gorgeous!! Every time I see these pics, esp. the bottom one, I think of an amethyst & a ruby lying in black velvet(okay, leather!) boxes...:drool:

Last edited:
Edgespet said:

These are the most amazing pics of Adam & Larry both! I'm sure they don't do it intentionally, but I love it when they dress alike! They're just gorgeous!! Every time I see these pics, esp. the bottom one, I think of an amethyst & a ruby lying in black velvet(okay, leather!) boxes...:drool:

Maybe they do do it intentionally! :sexywink: They probably call each other up, "Hey mate, what are you wearin' today?" :lmao:

Talk to ya later! :wave:
(Just had to get that in before I go! :) )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom