Band Pics Thursday: U2 Babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larryedgetalk.jpg
bl.jpg
bandliffey.jpg

Babies!!!! YAY!! :applaud: There's several on here that I've never seen before...hope Photobucket is done PMSing & will let me save them!!!

Kitty...this is one of my favorite BabyPics! BabyAdam...:drool: :drool: I think this is one of the best pics of him from this era that I've ever seen. Actually of all of them, now that I think about it. Love the hair...they all just look gorgeous!:love:
youngU2-vi.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has posted a Baby U2 pic in this thread!:wink:

Even though I have been following U2 since 1981, my FAVORITE pics are the Baby U2 ones.:yes:

Maybe it's because they remind me of innocence and a belief in the future (both amongst the members of U 2 and in myself) , but I LOVE to walk down U2 memory lane!:up: :hug:

And ladylardene, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the second pic of that infamous meeting at Larry's house almost 28 years ago - I had never seen it!

AND GUESS WHO IS LEADING THAT MEETING? GUESS WHICH ONE OF U2 HAS EVERYONE ELSE APPARENTLY LISTENING TO HIS EVERY WORD? (One hint: it wasn't Edge, Adam or Larry) :lol:

THANKS FOR ELEVATING MY DAY!:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Jamila said:

And ladylardene, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the second pic of that infamous meeting at Larry's house almost 28 years ago - I had never seen it!

AND GUESS WHO IS LEADING THAT MEETING? GUESS WHICH ONE OF U2 HAS EVERYONE ELSE APPARENTLY LISTENING TO HIS EVERY WORD? (One hint: it wasn't Edge, Adam or Larry) :lol:

I noticed that too! Hmmm, who else could it be?!? :lol:

U2Kitten said:

Glad you like!! :hug: I wish i could find that last one in color as well. These are all such great pics of all four of them...if I could get the last one in color I would like to make a wall-paper/collage/desktop kinda thingy using all four of the pics. Actually, I think there might be one more as well that I don't have yet...I'm not sure. These are really close to being my most favorite ever Babypics...they're all gorgeous, but there's something about Bono here that just really goes straight to my heart. :love: Of course, I'm not complaining about Adam & Larry's ridiculously tight jeans either!!:drool:

*wants to just cuddle & pet them all :hug:*

(in the most innocent way possible of course! :heart: )

(okay, except for BabyLarry...don't want to do anything innocent with BabyLar!! :evil: :tongue: :mac:)

Souly, Ladylardence...look what you've done to me!!!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
Edgespet said:
*wants to just cuddle & pet them all :hug:*

(in the most innocent way possible of course! :heart: )

(okay, except for BabyLarry...don't want to do anything innocent with BabyLar!! :evil: :tongue: :mac:)

Souly, Ladylardence...look what you've done to me!!!!:ohmy:

Oh sure, blame US! :evil: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom