Band fuzzies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16.jpg

I :heart: this band!

It reminds me of what Bono said at the Grammys in 2002, like the pics soulnation posted. He said there was something special about their friendship, and how it lasted so many years and had so much to do with the band's continued success,I don't recall the exact quote, but it was sweet.

Tabby said:
I :heart: this band!

It reminds me of what Bono said at the Grammys in 2002, like the pics soulnation posted. He said there was something special about their friendship, and how it lasted so many years and had so much to do with the band's continued success,I don't recall the exact quote, but it was sweet.

:yes: Aren't they the best? Not just a great band, but four solid friends, there for each other for twenty-five years, and many more to come. That kind of philia is far too rare in this world.

God bless this band!

souLnation2002 said:

Hey, this one's been on the DMX channels when they play a U2 song! :D.

kellyahern said:

I've always liked this one, too.

And the Golden Globe pics are fabulous as well...particuarly the one where Bono's kinda fixing Edge up :cute:.

I'm in awe of their friendship, too. I love seeing them all together...they look like they're having so much fun in these pictures and everything...*U2 fuzzies*. It's all very cool. They're all gonna be friends until the very end, I just know it.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom