Band Day Thursday: Show me the love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leetah said:
me_114075.jpg

great theme sad girl!:up:
I didn't know Larry's nickname was stinky:giggle: ( I wonder why)

I can't remember which thread I read it on originally, but it was an older one here in PLEBA; there was some discussion over it but no one ever really gave a reason.

I know Edge calls Larry Stinky in Rattle and Hum (right around the time He's poking fun of the way Adam talks with his hands) :shrug:

Dunno about this one; Adam looks like more of a prop than an object of affection.:wink:

6d2a1d01.jpg

8c718525.jpg

:lol: Looks like someone took the liberty of pointing out the interesting part of the picture... haha, it's hard to tear your eyes away from Larry, isn't it?

I absolutely love seeing the guys together like this. It's like having an extended family.

They are truely 4 lucky guys to have been a team for so long and quite obviously have a deep affection for each other. It must be hard in their line of business not to let the crap in. For example who gets paid more then whom because they wrote the lyrics. In their case, I read somewhere that they never argue about money and even though B should get more then the others for being the major lyricist, he still takes the same cut as all the rest.

Course, they must get on really well to buy houses near each other and still see each other even when there's no recording etc going on.

It must be a great thing to have such a strong bond with someone else and not just one person but with 3 others...

I'd take my hat off to them if I had one, lol...

....(will my knickers do instead)...:giggle: :angel: :evil: :lmao:

Thank you guys for posting these Im going through all my folders looking for one that might not be posted but you guys have it down pack!!....Keep up the good work and Ill still keep looking....
I just LOVE the showing their love pics, that are among my favorites!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom