Band Day - Tag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Band Day has been mostly ignored for too many weeks in a row! :eyebrow: I am therefore proposing a game of tag for Band Day. I think there's a lot to work with here.

U2YoungAutumn.jpg

Tag: snow with the whole band present

Siberia_freezing2.jpg

:sexywink:

You forgot already, it's Band day, MsP! You made the task that much harder, because technically, we have to tag each pic with another that has the whole band in it! :yikes:

I got stuck on the red shirt picture from above... I knew I had a band pic with Larry in a red shirt somewhere, but I couldn't find it last night!
:huh:

u2trinity said:
Ok , see I don't get it ! :huh:

No, you do get it u2trinity!

Sorry, flybabe, just trying to be helpful here, but that's not how you play the "tag" game! It's not just posting a new pic and pointing out some feature of it.

In Tag, you have to pick a feature of the last picture that has been posted, and find another picture that includes that feature, or theme. You are not supposed to use the exact same theme that the previous poster used. For example: yeter posted a picture that she tagged for the red jacket worn by one of the band from a previous picture.

The next tagger, slopsy, picked up on the feature from yeter's picture, where Edge was sort of hugging Bono in the pic, and she posted her Tag of a new pic of the band where Edge was hugging Bono... does that make sense?
:wink:

GracelandHarley said:

No, you do get it u2trinity!

Sorry, flybabe, just trying to be helpful here, but that's not how you play the "tag" game! It's not just posting a new pic and pointing out some feature of it.

In Tag, you have to pick a feature of the last picture that has been posted, and find another picture that includes that feature, or theme. You are not supposed to use the exact same theme that the previous poster used. For example: yeter posted a picture that she tagged for the red jacket worn by one of the band from a previous picture.

The next tagger, slopsy, picked up on the feature from yeter's picture, where Edge was sort of hugging Bono in the pic, and she posted her Tag of a new pic of the band where Edge was hugging Bono... does that make sense?
:wink:

Oops sorry:reject:
:feelsdumb:

You are almost there!!

See, Adam is actually shirt-less in the picture that you posted, but not in the picture that you tagged! The tag in this instance would be "umbrella", since that is the theme between the two pictures, but the idea is to not tag the same theme.

Some ideas to tag from the original picture: desert pics of the band, two guitars in a shot pics, the whole band in black shirts pics (there's a novel one!), etc....

I'm not giving up on you, yet! Don't you give up either!

:madwife: :wink:

Look at the pic I posted of the four under the umbrella. I picked that picture, because it linked to the previous picture posted that also had an umbrella in it. That was my "tag." So, for the next person to "tag" my picture, they have to continue some theme in the picture I posted, but they can't use the same one I did! For example, you honed in on the umbrella, and posted a picture that had the same theme, but that was a repeat; you are supposed to "tag" a brand new theme from the picture that was previously posted, and use it for your new post.

So, to sum up... here's a new picture, I'll tag myself (technically not allowed, but this is for educational purposes):

Tag: Band all in black shirts

BlueAB.jpg

(I spotted in the previous picture posted that they all have black shirts on, so that is the theme I am carrying on to my post! See, the two pictures have to be connected by a theme, but a different one than from the previous post!)

Back
Top Bottom