bad points

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
everyone shares wat they love about the boys,but wat 1 thing dont you like about each member,can b physical or part of there personality,im just curious
smile.gif

this isnt supposed 2 b mean,just the little things yer see

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Okay, I'll be gutsy enough to do it.

Larry- He's my favorite, but I think he's got a slightly big nose (his nose is still cute though).
Adam- Those pants he wore to the Grammys.
Bono- The shades! He'd look so much better without them.
Edge- I can't be mean to the Edge. He's too cute and sweet. I'd feel guilty.

Adam-Love the guy but he is really skinny!
Bono-His personality sometimes annoys me
Edge-He never takes his hat off
Larry-I can't stand the earing in his left ear

interesting thread...

larry: big nose...(sorry)
adam: had really bad teeth (but fixed them thank god)
bono: ramblings and greasy mullets
edge: amish look during jt and rh

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Well.... ummmmm...... nothing major...

Adam: the smoking
Edgie: I do wish he would take off the beanie now and then...
Larry: nothing really...
Bono: same as Edge but with the shades.... so we can see those baby blues a little more.... Ahhhh... baby blues......

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-03-2002).]

Larry - big nose, sometimes his earring looks a little feminine (sorry)

Edge - Yes, you are bald but please take your beanie off now and then

Adam - hmm, nothing really bugs me about him

Bono - sometimes his hair looks really funky and he annoys me when he repeats the same quote over and over again...and sometimes he gives his critics fuel to add to the fire when he rambles (Grammy night) But I LOVE him!
smile.gif

Other than that, I love the guys and those are some pretty small anoyances considering how much pleasure they bring to my life
biggrin.gif

I can't belive I'm doing this, but as long as noone attacks each other I guess it's fine!!

Larry-The fact that he never talks
Bono-His too long and too dark hair
Adam-Naomi Cambell
Edge-Not much actually, perhaps I should become an Edge girl
biggrin.gif
!! Just kidding!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Adam: smoking
larry: smoking
Bono: secret smoking
Edge: he smokes too, doesn't he?

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Novia are you lookin' for trouble? This may cause some catfights here!
eek.gif

Adam: He just looks so old, and has since the late 80's. He also seems very boring.
Larry: He poses like "I'm hot" with a plastic grin sometimes and I think he's right full of himself, plus he is a tightwad and has not been generous to old friends like Bono has. He's too skinny for me.
Bono: The only thing I haven't liked about Bono is the way he looked, dressed, sounded and acted during Pop. I also think at times in the past he has had an unfairly negative view of America, and that has bugged me. His ego and arrogance can get out of control, but who can blame him for that, considering his life?
Edge: I just wish he had gotten hair restoration before it was too late lol. Cheesy, pimpy outfits during Pop. Personalitywise, I don't see anything to complain about.

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-03-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:

Bono: secret smoking

arrh thats cute, naughty school boy
smile.gif
lol

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Larry: he doesn't talk
Adam: honestly, i don't find anything
annoying about him!
Edge: he always is wearing a hat
Bono: always wearing glasses (i adore his
blue eyes) and his hair. i'm not into
the greasy thing, he's still sexy tho!

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

I know it aches
How your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on....

Adam BORING!? Not to start trouble, I just don't see it...I mean, the man has had more stupid drug arrests, woman/substance abuse problems, and fashion adventures (fro, sarong, PANTS!, sandals) than probably the rest of the world combined. PLUS he got his picture taken with Flava Flav...so, I just dunno...

Okay, getting back to the point, my bad things list:
Adam: weird clothes lotsa times, the spoon collecting thing.
Bono: Talks too much
Larry: The cleavage. It's like all the time lately. Someone give the man a tshirt. And yeah, he has a big ol' honker.
Edge: His taste in sweaters. Also, he's not funny. Just don't let him talk.
PMcG: His taste in clothes

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Novia are you lookin' for trouble? This may cause some catfights here!
eek.gif

Adam: He just looks so old, and has since the late 80's. He also seems very boring.
Larry: He poses like "I'm hot" with a plastic grin sometimes and I think he's right full of himself, plus he is a tightwad and has not been generous to old friends like Bono has. He's too skinny for me.
Bono: The only thing I haven't liked about Bono is the way he looked, dressed, sounded and acted during Pop. I also think at times in the past he has had an unfairly negative view of America, and that has bugged me. His ego and arrogance can get out of control, but who can blame him for that, considering his life?
Edge: I just wish he had gotten hair restoration before it was too late lol. Cheesy, pimpy outfits during Pop. Personalitywise, I don't see anything to complain about.

Ouch!

-What was wrong with Adam's Grammy pants? They looked pretty normal to me.
-Adam is too skinny? Looks normal to me.
-You can't complain about Edge's 80s Amish look because EVERYONE looked bad in the 80s.
-Larry and Edge (still or ever) smoke?
-Larry's too skinny? Looks normal to me.
-What's wrong with the spoon thing? I thought it was cool.

Originally posted by Bjork:
Ouch!

Oh, and I forgot- you're right Bjork, Larry DOES have a big ol' honker. If he'd grow his hair out on the sides it wouldn't stick out so much. I also am tired of the cleavage thing, it's like he's trying to be a prima donna. Oh what the hell, most of the girls here enjoy it.

Chels- I don't like the grease in Bono's hair either. I just want to stick his head in the sink, scrub it in HOT water with Dawn greasecutting liquid, and blow-dry it out real fluffy and pretty like the One video *sigh*

Yes, I admit Adam has had the most interesting legal life lol!

Originally posted by Humbucker:

-You can't complain about Edge's 80s Amish look because EVERYONE looked bad in the 80s.

-Larry and Edge (still or ever) smoke?

I don't complain about the Amish or other 80's looks, I found them all incredibly hot in the 80's. Yes all the way through, not just JT. Adam looked his best ever during UF.

Smoking? I really don't care. They can puff all they want if it makes them happy.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

Bono-His too long and too dark hair

NOOOO! That's the BEST part! Long dark hair=YUM! But haven't you noticed how short it is lately, it's nearly up to his ears now.

I do agree with most of you on the shades, he should take them off. With eyes like his, why cover them up?

originally posted by Bono's American Wife
Bono...repeats the same quotes

I think that's because he wants more people to hear what he's saying. He's trying to reach as much of his audience as possible. Not everyone is a rabid fan like us who sees and hears everything LOL!
wink.gif
It's old to us yes, but not most people.

i didnt think it wud get serious,
so basicaly ppl dont like
bono=talkin,glasses
adam=mixed dislikes
edge=hats
larry=shy

thats all i wanted to know and now ive got a bad feelin about this thread cause its gonna get rough,im no longer curious ,
thanx 4 your help ladies
smile.gif

------------------

LOL Novia don't you wish we could close our own threads?

I'm sorry if I made anyone mad, I love U2, all the members, really!
smile.gif
I know we all do.

new13.jpg

Larry, Bono, Adam: *Sniff*

Edge: *Snicker*

Originally posted by novia:
i didnt think it wud get serious,
so basicaly ppl dont like
bono=talkin,glasses
adam=mixed dislikes
edge=hats
larry=shy

thats all i wanted to know and now ive got a bad feelin about this thread cause its gonna get rough,im no longer curious ,
thanx 4 your help ladies
smile.gif

Don't be scared Novia! This just proves that we're not a bunch of sheep following U2 blindly and loving everything they say/do/wear. We all have our own minds and opinions and it was really brave of you to start this thread! I'd worry if we all came out and said we loved everything about them. That would be scary.

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I thought we were getting along?

We are getting along, I just want to keep it that way. (Plus I just felt like typing something in all capital letters)

my turn
keep in mind, these things don't annoy me much.. it's like yer least favorite song on your favorite album (which, coincidentally, is the song I'm listening to right now)
Bono: Needs to let other guys talk. And.. degrease, definately. I'm not jiggy with the stubble, I htink it makes him look older. okay, that's more than oen thing.
Edge: He's pretty hairy..
Larry: Needs to smile more. DE-SNARL!
Adam: Um... he's not my sex slave? Okay, I got one. Once in a very great while I see a pic of him that looks disturbingly like my dad. My dad's a lot lot lot fatter than him though. Still, that annoys me.

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

All right, this is kind of an evil thread (no offense Novia) but I'll participate. Note: I love all the boys to death even though they annoy me!
tongue.gif

Adam: Looks a bit old, some clothes scare me
Edge: The # shirts, his facial hair seems icky sometimes
Bono: The Pop era, seems self-centered at times, the shades
Larry Bear: His HAIR!!! I like it when it was longer and fell all sexy in his eyes, his man cleavage thing (it was funny at first but he needs to wear a different style of shirt) he's too serious sometimes

I could think of a lot more, but the things I love about them would still outnumber it 100:1.
smile.gif

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

Hallelujah heavens white rose....with tears on her petals, meets Hell's black flower with blood on his thorns.

Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt, our hearts littering the topsoil...
Started my rock 'n roll fantasy... I'd sing to you just one more time,
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live,
On sleepless roads the sleepless go. ~Jimmy Eat World

Back
Top Bottom