bad news--prayers needed!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just found out my aunt has breast cancer. This same terrible disease killed her younger sister. If you pray would you please pray for her? Her name is Nancy. Thanks!!! I'm bummed out.:sad: :sad: :scream: :scream: :censored:

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know what it is like to have a family member diagnosed with cancer. My dad had it and was cancer free for 17 years before he passed away 4 years ago. :(

verte76 said:
I just found out my aunt has breast cancer. This same terrible disease killed her younger sister. If you pray would you please pray for her? Her name is Nancy. Thanks!!! I'm bummed out.:sad: :sad: :scream: :scream: :censored:

Of course! :hug: My aunt found out this fall that she had breast cancer, I was really worried, but she had surgery right away and is having chemo and radiation right now, but she seems really happy and pretty healthy besides getting tired at night. I'm very impressed! She taught dance at my college, and she still goes to work almost everyday, so the disease CAN be beaten!

Re: Re: bad news--prayers needed!!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Of course! :hug: My aunt found out this fall that she had breast cancer, I was really worried, but she had surgery right away and is having chemo and radiation right now, but she seems really happy and pretty healthy besides getting tired at night. I'm very impressed! She taught dance at my college, and she still goes to work almost everyday, so the disease CAN be beaten!

That's good to hear-glad your aunt's doing well.

Angela

i'm so sorry to hear this. :hug:

my mom mom bernie (my mom's stepmother) died of breast cancer in 1995. but don't worry, in her case, she had a shitty doctor who, even though she thought something was up, he wouldn't do another mammogram, and by the time she got a second opinion, it was too late for there to be a great success rate.

i KNOW your aunt will be just fine. she'll be in my prayers. :) :hug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
my mom mom bernie (my mom's stepmother) died of breast cancer in 1995. but don't worry, in her case, she had a shitty doctor who, even though she thought something was up, he wouldn't do another mammogram, and by the time she got a second opinion, it was too late for there to be a great success rate.

:angry:

That sucks. What a jerk. I'm sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i KNOW your aunt will be just fine.

Yeah.

Not only does she have your support, she's got a ton of people here rooting for her, too. :).

Angela

Hope and pray she'll be okay! :hug:

My aunt had it twice- over 20 years ago! She's alive and healthy and strong to this day. I hope the same for your aunt!

Back
Top Bottom