Bad Hair Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ede2cacd.jpg

u2granny said:

No way...call the fashion police.....is Bono truly wearing grey marl sweatpants!!! That is just soooooo wrong!!! Almost takes the spotlight off the bad hair!

gluey said:

No way...call the fashion police.....is Bono truly wearing grey marl sweatpants!!! That is just soooooo wrong!!! Almost takes the spotlight off the bad hair!

And flip flops too.:ohmy:

485c4d1a.jpg

How can they stand there trying to look cool with footwear like that!! Do they have no shame!!!! :huh:

:lol: poor Edgey! I don't know the year unfortunately... my book doesn't specify... maybe someone else will know?

u2granny said:

And flip flops too.:ohmy:

485c4d1a.jpg
Flip flops I can take. U2 toes :cute:

It's the sweatpants, bizzare shirt patterns, and even more bizarre hair styles that are so wrong :no:

Adam also looks stoned out of his tree.. :shifty:

kafrun said:

Flip flops I can take. U2 toes :cute:

u2babiesbonosweatsflipflops3.jpg

It's the sweatpants, bizzare shirt patterns, and even more bizarre hair styles that are so wrong :no:

Adam also looks stoned out of his tree.. :shifty:

and Edge & Larry can't believe they ate the whole thing.

thrillme said:

1978 or '79 perhaps? Edge had hair, he just lost some of it over the years. ;)

Yep, knew he had hair, but never THAT hair!! Maybe its a good thing that hairstyle is not well known!! :wink:

I must say I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Edge from the 80s where I didn't like the hair (unless he was wearing a long curlywig like he was in some of those pics) :reject:

and there was a pic a few pages back...was Bono with the guy from Full House :huh:

ANNNNNNNND The Fro :eek:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I don't believe I had ever seen bald bono until just now, and I must say....:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom