Bad Hair Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
C7.jpg

:lol: The hair

:lol: :lol: THAT SHIRT!

Galeongirl said:

Do you have baldy issues Gg? :wink:

comet, that last pic you posted -- I was looking for that all morning but never could find it! thanks! ("filing system?" what's that?)

Bono Mot said:

Do you have baldy issues Gg? :wink:

comet, that last pic you posted -- I was looking for that all morning but never could find it! thanks! ("filing system?" what's that?)

... ... ...

:madwife: to you and comet! why do you ALWAYS do this to me???? :scream:

you should be nice to me instead, since I'm still working on two gifs for you! :madspit:

We are nice to you Gg!! Neither of us has posted a baldy pic... just for you!!! We luv ya! :)

We were just.... mentioning that he's ok by us.... but we know you have..... issues with baldy.... :giggle:

... still lookin for that hair pic...

Ok dang... just can't find it... but at least here's an icon I started making from it... never finished it though..... cute hair!

mybonogoiconobiwandoodle.jpg

Gg, I'm sorry to frighten you by even mentioning the man with no hair who shall remain nameless. :whistle: And I won't tease you any more. REALLY :evil: (NOW will you go work on those gifs? hehe :wink: )

no...:wink: I think I'll have a peach beer first... yes you read that right... my father found it in belgium and since 'I seem to have a certain obsession with peaches' he bought me some... :rolleyes: little does he know....

also, somebody mentioning Nurse chrissy's avatar??

:shifty:

bonofluffyhair010306buenosaire.jpg

Galeongirl said:
no...:wink: I think I'll have a peach beer first... yes you read that right... my father found it in belgium and since 'I seem to have a certain obsession with peaches' he bought me some... :rolleyes: little does he know....

:lmao: So you explained this peach obsession to your father *immediately* I assume? :wink:

That's one serious fro on Adam, I must say. Look at the height that thing is achieving! :up:

Bono Mot said:

:lmao: So you explained this peach obsession to your father *immediately* I assume? :wink:

*cough* no...
god I just have my first glass of it.. :drool: this stuff is goooood!
yes, I need a few more things for perfecting my idea, but this sure adds on the list :wink:
combining this with the vid Comet sent me... :combust:

I'm surprised nobody posted the cover of Q magazine yet... baldy aside that is the worst hairdo I've ever seen on Bono!
bonohairwindblownphilly14057wk.jpg

:cute:

Last edited:
some people said he needed to be photoshopped for that q cover.... i dont think he needed to be but each to his own opinion! :shrug:

Galeongirl said:

No, no, no! :shame: There is nothing wrong with the JT-hair - nothing, I tell ya'! :angry:

Yes, I :heart: the JT-period and yes, I want the long hair - preferably the ponytail - back! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom