Bad Hair Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Can someone post that pic where Bono's hair looks like a cockatiel? It is/was Nurse Chrissi's avatar.

Im looking for it:up:

hardlook2.jpg

hardlook.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Hi Gluey:wave:...;)

:wave: Hi BonoFox!! I'm tucked up here full of the flu.....your pictures are great medicine!!! My collection I am gathering seems sooooo pitiful in comparison!!

gluey said:

:wave: Hi BonoFox!! I'm tucked up here full of the flu.....your pictures are great medicine!!! My collection I am gathering seems sooooo pitiful in comparison!!

Awww:sigh: ...Get better Gluey..Me..Im stuggling with my "tortoise computer"..It loads "VERY" slow.....Glad you are enjoying the pics though....Im posting a few more than I have to hit the sack owrk tomorrow:madspit: :barf::mad: ...

Feel better hun:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Took me forever to find it..I have a lot of pics in mind but my comp is depressing me....I'll try a few more...

must be sick and slow like me at the moment.....I only hope one day, i get enough of a stash to contribute as prolifically as you!!!

gluey said:

must be sick and slow like me at the moment.....I only hope one day, i get enough of a stash to contribute as prolifically as you!!!

It's all in the *right, click save*...
I have 3 photo albums.. and they are all U2...I hope my family and friends dont find out I have no folders for them:|
Im laptop shopping next week..will definately solve the snail loading problem:up:

Back
Top Bottom