Bad, bad Bono Booty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono Mot said:
He looks quite serious...until you get a good look at those eyes. Not quite naughty, but something's going on there! (In my opinion, anyway!)

seriousb.jpg

he is pondering his next move on how to tprture pleba :bono: = :evil:

SimplyConfused said:

I very much AGREE! I have that picture for December in my 2006 calendar. He's torturous; making me wait until December to see that? Just not on.

guuuh just to have that on a calendar :drool:
where'd you get that one??

also, verte76, yes that is ZooTv era... a fine ass covered with shiny leather and a leather jacket on top... can't be anything else

Bono Mot said:
He looks quite serious...until you get a good look at those eyes. Not quite naughty, but something's going on there! (In my opinion, anyway!)

seriousb.jpg

he looks like a priest... who's up to something :ohmy:

Bono has the nicest butt out of all of them, I think. Edge's is flat, Larry's is narrow, Adam's is.... not as nice as Bono's!
:drool:

bonocomet, that "biting edge" :wink: pic. made me think of this one. Naughty Bono, don't eat the other band members!

tastylars.jpg

sry have to post the last butt pic :D :D :D
close your eyes if you still want to live

PICTURE REMOVED BY MIROSLAVA

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Phisto... I don't think it's right to post these pics here...
they're made by an italian magazine,... and they got sued by Bono and Ali for it... and B&A won it.. Bono clearly doesn't appreciates it.. :reject: neither would I...

Ok, ladies some of you need to read the FAQ/Rules seeing as to how common sense is not necessarily kicking in.

Particularly

What is unacceptable in PLEBA? (and the rest of the forum)
Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed. Graphic sexual comments about the band in general will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow.

Seriously :|

Some of you need to start sharing email/messenger addresses or simply just keeping certain things to yourselves.

oh. :|

Sorry...1000 times - sorry.
Didn't know that there was a bigger thing behind that and well, I read the Rules but I don't know where's the border between "that's ok" and "that not". I know better now ...sorry again, I like this place and I didn't want to harm you or the band. :no: :'(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom