backstage pix request please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody have that picture of Bono on the 'riser' just before he gets onto stage for 'Zoo Station' on the Zooropa tour?

I met Michael Stipe last Wednesday at Book Soup in Hollywood. He was signing copies of "Hello !!!" (REM photo book).

He signed books for hours.... and he even signed my guitar. Nice guy.

Oh they had pix up on one of the photo sites from a book signing of his. I don't remember where it was from tho. You may want to go search. Probably Getty or Wireimage.

I would love to see him again sometime. Michael was really quiet and shy in the old days. I have met him about 3 times in the 80's. My first show of REM's, We were standing up against the stage in the front center and he got pulled down by the fans grabbing him. My friend almost got hit in the head with his mic stand and he landed ontop of me and had me pinned down on the stage. It was hysterical!! Then he proceeded to roll down my back into the audience. It was one of the funniest experiences I ever had at a concert. They were pulling down Mike Mills too. It was a really wild show at a little theater in downtown Phoenix. I put the pix of him and I in my photo album here on Pleba if you want to see it on my profile.

Back to the boys backstage!!!

Back
Top Bottom