Back to Work at HQ!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS IS FROM EYKIW:::::::::::::

Allegra said:
The following is off of a thread in Zootopia. These are some of the people who were at HQ last week...

odranoc replied:

Quick Post

One part of album will have strong Moroccan influence for definite. The singles have been picked and work is commencing on Radio edits of all. Band deciding what tracks are going on to album. Also some very up tempo / hard stuff on there

Be there for 3 weeks minimum but maybe up to six depending on progress with mixes, video, photography etc. On schedule for November release but if they dont make that it will be March with tour delayed. Will not rush it out as they dont want another POP scenario.

Adam on vacation and Bono away on DATA business, no word as to when they'll be back.

Edge signed my Vertigo 10", was in great form, slaggin him about taking half days! It was only 12 when he left last night.

Larry done a runner but did "sign" the [Zootopian] banner in private and got Sam [U2's drum tech] to give it back, ink was still wet when he drove away though!!

(Then someone wanted to know who spilled the beans, next is the response...)

monica martino replied:

Straight from Sam's voice. He stopped to talk with us last night after he gave us the banner, helped Edge to move with car, checked we didn-t hurt him and realizing we were cool (which he already understood during the last two days..) but that's a long story and now I need to run...
Ciaooooooooo

:dance:

Wow! This is some of the first real news from someone on the inside!

markdraeck said:
All right ... here are a few pics ... thanks Greety!

DSC03820b.jpg

DSC03834b.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Hey Mark, thanks so much for sharing your lovely pics! :drool:

Congrats!

It's amazing how different the boys are. Larry stealing himself in and out of the studio, Edge so sweet (I LOVE his eyes,) and Bono so accessible and attentive (and REALLY gorgeous without his glasses). Thanks for the pictures! :heart:

Hi all,

great you love the pics... It was a great experience...

I talked to Sam (the studio manager) - Terry (keyboard player), Dallas (Edges guitar man), Edge and Bono.

They all were very happy with the progress. Dallas says it is the best they've made ;-) and Bono says this record is taking a lot of him...

If you look well to the picture you can see it, he was very very tired.

We even were the lucky to hear the sound of some new songs... (when they opened all registers) ... up tempo they are... jihaaaa

I have more pictures which I will post later on... but it is now too busy for a while...

Hear you later
Greetz,
Mark

markdraeck said:
Hi all,

great you love the pics... It was a great experience...

I talked to Sam (the studio manager) - Terry (keyboard player), Dallas (Edges guitar man), Edge and Bono.

They all were very happy with the progress. Dallas says it is the best they've made ;-) and Bono says this record is taking a lot of him...

If you look well to the picture you can see it, he was very very tired.

We even were the lucky to hear the sound of some new songs... (when they opened all registers) ... up tempo they are... jihaaaa

I have more pictures which I will post later on... but it is now too busy for a while...

Hear you later
Greetz,
Mark

Mark,
if you go back, take a digital recorder with you!
Thanks for these great pix. Merci!

Wow, Mark, you were so lucky talking to Sam, Dallas, Terry
and Bono and Edge!

Yeah, Bono does look tired. But good. And Edge :drool:
Shame Larry didn't come out.

Thank you for telling us what they said and for the pics, very happy with that. Looking forward to the others.

En welkom :wave:

Back
Top Bottom