Back from the dead + Montreal anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Hola ladies!! Quite some time since I last visited. Anyone missed me?? LOL
biggrin.gif

Ok, I guess I've missed ALOT and it will take some time to catch up. I'll do what I can.
Just for the record, I love you Bono!! Still....
wink.gif

Oh, in two weeks I'm going to Montreal for the anniversary of the shows. I know some of you are from Montreal and I would love to hook up with you over coffee or whatever. I will hopefully pass Toronto too since I want to see the Niagara falls this time round. Is that U2 tribute band that Mrs. Edge danced with playing any time when I'm over?
smile.gif

Some plans are already made with some of you but I will stay for almost two weeks so there are plenty of time! I will arrive on friday May 24th.

So, hi girls.... Sweden's biggest Bonomaniac is BACKKK... MMwwhhuuuaaaaa..... LOL

Welcome back!

*Bono cheer*

bono_158.jpg

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Oh, you remembered my fav pic?? I'm flattered! It definatly IS!

Thanks!
smile.gif
I've missed you all too, been so busy with other stuff so I haven't been able to keep up in here.

i don't think we ever formally met. i'm laura...im me some time and we can chat (u2babyface9)

welcome back! how'd you live without pleba?
wink.gif

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

Originally posted by *Ally*:
welcome back, miss zooropa! i hope you have fun in montreal!
smile.gif

I'll do the best I can.
biggrin.gif
Maybe we meet in Dublin later this summer. I'm going there some time in early July and will stay for a year. Another head banging to MW ?? LOL

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I'll do the best I can.
biggrin.gif
Maybe we meet in Dublin later this summer. I'm going there some time in early July and will stay for a year. Another head banging to MW ?? LOL

i'd LOVE to meet up for a pint in dublin!
smile.gif
i'll be there from june 22nd through july 17th- my email is u2fannyc@yahoo.com; we can make plans a little closer to the date.

yes, MW headbanging is a must- but only if larry is there to laugh at us!
wink.gif
lol!

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
i don't think we ever formally met. i'm laura...im me some time and we can chat (u2babyface9)

welcome back! how'd you live without pleba?
wink.gif

Might not... i think I've seen posts by you though. I'm Sara by the way.
smile.gif

Without PLEBA?? Hmm.. well... don't really know. Been busy planning my move to Ireland, my vacation to Canada and taking care of my horse.... squeezed in somewhere I've also been working... LOL

Hey Miss Zoo!!!

Welcome back....

3343%3B%3B3923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E9%3A6%3E%3A64%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399584494nu0mrj

Ahh.... memories.... :)

I smell a road trip... Toronto, here we come!!! How 'bout a picnic outside the ACC? ;-)

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Hey Miss Zoo!!!

Welcome back....

3343%3B%3B3923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E9%3A6%3E%3A64%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399584494nu0mrj

AliRose R.I.P.
1980-2002

Died of cuteness overload at sight of Bonos tummy, May 9, 2002

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

Woo-hoo!!! Can't wait to see you in Montreal MissZ
smile.gif

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Hola ladies!! Quite some time since I last visited. Anyone missed me?? LOL
biggrin.gif

Ok, I guess I've missed ALOT and it will take some time to catch up. I'll do what I can.
Just for the record, I love you Bono!! Still....
wink.gif

Oh, in two weeks I'm going to Montreal for the anniversary of the shows. I know some of you are from Montreal and I would love to hook up with you over coffee or whatever. I will hopefully pass Toronto too since I want to see the Niagara falls this time round. Is that U2 tribute band that Mrs. Edge danced with playing any time when I'm over?
smile.gif

Some plans are already made with some of you but I will stay for almost two weeks so there are plenty of time! I will arrive on friday May 24th.

So, hi girls.... Sweden's biggest Bonomaniac is BACKKK... MMwwhhuuuaaaaa..... LOL

I'd love to... but I'm leaving for Ireland on May 23rd

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

I may go...

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Back
Top Bottom