Back, at least for the summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Loads of new people here that probably don't know me. But maybe someone who does? :huh:

Haven't been here for... hmm... about two years or so but before that I was here all the time sharing weird PLEBA stories and drooling sessions. :D

Since then I have been in Ireland for a year working. Fabulous! And yes, had a few U2 meetings and other related happenings. :D Came back exactly a year ago and have been studying since then=no time for internet.

Now I'm at least back for the summer and will check in and see what is happening.

Hi to everyone who was here back then and hi to all the new ones!

Sara!! :hyper: :hug: I was afraid we'd never see you again. Please come around as much as you can!

Thanks for the welcome! :) Nice to be back even tho it's just for a little while. :(

U2Kitten, as long as U2 is around, I'm here! :D Even if it's not as much as it used to. I'm more in love with U2 than ever tho so nothing has changed there. :love: And more Bonolicious Bonogirl every day. :D
It's just the time and internet availability that is limited.

Went back to Mrs Edge's stories earlier, gosh.... What days it was!

Hi MissZooropa...

I'm new to you, but welcome back anyways! :wave:

I just look through you Copenhagen pics (I live there... but couldn't go to the concerts :( ) - Very nice pics indeed! :D

...btw, I noticed your spelling of Copenhagen as "K?penhamn" - are you Swedish?! I case you are:

Velkomman tillbaka! :wink:

Jag ?r svensk ja. Fler nordbor h?r trevligt!

greety: I practically lived here up until two years ago when I moved to Dublin for a year and since then I havent had the time to be here as much. When I came home I started to study again after 7 years and it takes all my time nowadays. But ever and forever a true Bonoholic I will be. :D

Back
Top Bottom