Back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
Hello eveyrone!

Well... where do i start??:scratch:

This thread will mostly concern the "old-times" PLEBAns. Some of them might still remember me. If it's the case, i would just like to say... I NEED TO COME BACK TO THE BLUE CRACK!!! God, i miss this forum!! :hyper:

I've been away from U2 for too long now and i guess that's why i've not been feeling very well:sad:

Here what happened to me since i've gone dark in autumn 2004: After my Galway erasmus experience, i spent a year in France, to stay with my boyfriend. There, i started to part from the forum (no internet blahblah) In september 2005, we both moved to Dublin, I thought everything would be as it was before, but :no: I was not studying anymore. I had to find a job and start a routine (cooking dinner, cleaning the house etc.) And then, i don't even know how it happened, but it was like i had no friend anymore,n except the people i was working with. I've not been to the studio since then (except maybe once, but just passing by) ME, not going THERE:huh: ??

Well, lots of things did not go as planned, and well, that's how i ended up not having as much fun as before!

But i've just realised, i have to do it again! I had to invite U2 friends over to my place to watch U2 DVDs and go crazy :cute: I have to go back to the studio, even if there is no one, just to remember the old times! I have to write again on this forum and just Dream Out Loud:yes:

So well, all this, just to say: Thank you to all the PLEBAns who tried to keep contact with me! Thank you to the ones who have been there during all the crazy times :lol: and for the ones who sent me gifts/letters for the band recently, there are still at my place, and i still plan to give everything to the band, I promise :up:

So, what's new with everyone??? I have to catch up :hug:

Welcome back! :hug:

Sorry that some things didn't go as hoped/plammed for.
Hold on to the good stuff, and rock out here again :hi5: to have fun, and ease your troubles. :)

BTW..... While I have YET to meet Bono, having had a few close-calls..... :grumpy: :( :sigh:
( hopefully it han't happened because the right time/right circumstances haven't arrived yet, and that *hopefully sometime in 2008 (since he DOES frequent NYC) or 2009* -it will!)
:wink:

...........I have :heart: met all of the other guys!
I met Edge {3x's}, and complimented on his playing in a way that he smiled sooo big. Outside MSG.
Met the elusive Larry (THAT was a suprise)!Outside MSG.

And Adam!
Too quickly......he was really ready to get into his car after they'd finished up on Sat Night Live 05.....and most of the crowd had run down to Bono's car......

....BUT I remmebered the story YOU TOLD how you had described the over-zealous fan that cornered him at HQ, who had upset him.
SO I very quietly walked up to him, after a fan had taken a photo w him [my camera<??!?>....I didn't have it with me :madspit: ], and just quietly shook his hand, and thanked him for all the music. :)

I'm not on as much as most others [no interent at home], and on less than i have been for the past year (a major free-acess place for me has been cut off till Jan) in the past month, but will be back more in Jan as I said.

There's also lots of new(to you), nice, fun, funny Plebans to meet here, so put you blue-craic bathing suit on & jump back on in.

*** Happy Holidays!***
(in case I miss you before then)

Last edited:
Welcome back...you dont know me I got here early this year, so, nice to meet you!!!:D:D:D

557b3489.gif

:shh: You know what I really want to do each time I read the title of this thread???

BACK!!!

:giggle:

Ok, yes, I've been dinking :drunk:

:hug: Welcome back again!!

Back
Top Bottom