Baby Its Christmas(Please Come Home)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I JUST SAW THIS VIDEO ON MTV2 has part of ADAM SANDLER'S HOLIDAY VIDEOS!!!!

It come on again tommorrow at 4pm eastern(i think)

Just wanted to give you all heads up!!!

:wave:

I :heart: that video!!!!! Bono looks scary at that one part where you can only see the whites of his eyes. :uhoh: That part when he is leanin' against Edge and kinda gets a cute, funny look on his face when he's singin'...and Edge kinda just looks away like, Dammit, Bono, if you EVER look at me like that again, you're gonna get a guitar up the arse...:lmao:

*edits to add...*

Ya know...I KNEW that I loved those two moments so much that I made gifs out of them awhile back! I found 'em too!

Scary Bono:

BonoChristmas.gif

Bono & Edge:

BonoEdgeChristmas1.gif

Last edited:
:lol: That is hilarious Bonochick, "Scary Bono" cuz way back when this video came out I taped it off of MTV and I watched it a million times, and made my relatives watch it a million times over the holidays, and my mom would tell me to turn it off, cuz she thought Bono looked scary there...
I just think he looks so intense, his eyes, God I love that video!

U2SJ said:
:lol: That is hilarious Bonochick, "Scary Bono" cuz way back when this video came out I taped it off of MTV and I watched it a million times, and made my relatives watch it a million times over the holidays, and my mom would tell me to turn it off, cuz she thought Bono looked scary there...

BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!

I used to do that to my friends all the time!!!!!!!!!! They're like, "Okay, Kate...turn it off...seriously...that's worse than those devil pics..."

BC: *whips out pics of MacPhisto*

BC's Friends: "Stop it!!!!!!!!!" *covers eyes*

I really like the song too...i always end up singing Edge's part thought.. "CHRISTMAAAASSSS...CHRISTMAAAASSSSS" :lol: And when you listen to it closely theres a part where you can hear Bono laugh during the recording....its so cheesy in a way but i love the song!

*Whimpers*

I have not seen this video...don't have MTV2...

:(

And the little gifs Bonochick has...seems like Bono looks really good in that video, too!

*Sighs*

I love the song, by the way (LMAO at what Bonochick was saying about the look on Bono's face and what it seems like Edge was thinking).

Angela

I love this video!!! I have needed a daily dose of it since I rediscovered it on a tape I have. Way too cute. I love the smile that plays on Edge's lips as Bono backs up towards him and then leans on him. Makes me think he's not about to shove the guitar up his ass...almost looks like he likes it... :lol:

I have to look for Adam winking at him...missed that one.

Thanks for the gifs Bonochick!!! It's almost midnight, so my morning dose is wearing off!!!

Back
Top Bottom