Baby Bono Pics..Have At It PLEBA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle:

wtf.jpg

Crazy funny...yet oddly *still* appealing! :wink:

The woman is Hazel O'Connor, taken at Slane Castle in 1980. (She's an English singer and actress)

Last edited:
u2jesusgirl, I love that pic! hee, the hair...somebody needs to wrap that rascal in a hot oil treatment! :wink: Baby is sooo cute! :love:

bonocomet said:
Soooo cute! :cute:
Did you get to go backstage?
Thanks again!

We first met them outside by the tour bus. They were brought out to meet the four of us friends. Then we were invited inside in the dressing rooms and backstage area. My Friend Shofer took the picture of Bono in the dressing room. I must have been on the floor from fainting.

To make a long story short we drove to Tucson to a show that was cancelled and didnt know it. We drove back home when our friends car caught on fire while we were still in!!! We all got out safe and got home not blown to bits, and then the next night was the Phoenix show. We told the then bus driver / sound man Mr. O'Herlihy what happened...We excused himself for a moment and then surprised us with the whole band.. It was unbelievable!!! And then they invited inside....
Now he isn't Baby Bono, but this was from the same night...Me and Adam..

March251982DionwithAdam.jpg

Those are so awesome!!! Baby Bono is so cute!!! Great story u2jesusgirl! I'm jealous!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Last edited:
Wow that is SO cool! (And I saw your great story from your recent meeting with Bono as well!) You are a very lucky lady! Thanks again for sharing!! :)

u2jesusgirl said:

Thanks so much! Glad to share the pix!!! OMG meeting him a few weeks ago the way it happened was a dream come true..... Thanks again!

Where's your story on a few weeks ago??? Now I'm jealous!! I want to read it!! Do you ever post in "The Goal Is Soul" btw? It's a great forum! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Wow, u2jesusgirl, who would have thought a car fire could have such a happy ending?! :) Thanks for sharing the story and the fantastic pics! Adam! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom