B-man and Mr. De Niro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riderka

War Child
Hi! I'm looking for pictures of Bono with Robert De Niro.
I love Bob De Niro and I don't have to say that I love Bono, do I? ;) :cute:

bono_deniro.jpg

Isn't this picture cute?

I was thinking about doing a thread like thsi!! Cool. Robert Deniro is my favorite actor (along with Jack Nicholson and Al Pacino) and everybody knows he is very private and stuff so I think it's just even cooler the fact that Bono is his friend. And they seem to be really goood friends. Awesome, let's have more pictures!!! :hyper:

Ok, so I made a little searching for photos of Bono and Robert De Niro in my computer and I found these. They're not the best quality. And i'm sure there are a lot of other photos of Maestro De Niro and our Bono. Ok, so I made a little searching for photos of Bono and Robert De Niro in my computer and I found these. They're not the best quality. And i'm sure there are a lot of other photos of Maestro De Niro and our Bono. :yes: :cute:

Wow, many thanks kellyahern!:bow: :bow: :bow:
Beautiful pictures. :happy:

Just one question: Do you know when and where were they taken, please?
Thanks a lot

:wink: Ahh, lovely!:drool: Awesome how often Bobby is in character 'eh? ha-lol! Or was that disguise? :shrug: And-is that-Colin Farrel shaking hands with DeNiro? (Note :I lvoe al Pachino, too!:heart: )Yes-awesome thread!!:wink:

seajewel said:
I was there with my sister - walked right into De Niro - we were both speechless - she loves him!:ohmy:

oh my god!:eek: Really?! Are you serious?!
You lucky guys!!!:)

riderka said:

No, it's Ewan McGregor (also Irishman). :wink:

um, FYI, Ewan is a Scotsman! :wink: :wink:

So on that subject, let's just think about U2 in kilts for a moment.

j9 said:

um, FYI, Ewan is a Scotsman! :wink: :wink:

So on that subject, let's just think about U2 in kilts for a moment.

Ooops, I'm sorry. :reject: My fault...

U2 in kilts ?! Huh, that would be cool! :love: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom