"b"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The new video is great but... they could show more Adam, Larry and Edge.
Just my opinion. But I guess if you love Bono it doesn't really matter.

I think they showed them all fairly, it's just that Bono being the front man is doing the most. Edge and Adam are using an instrument, so that's all they can show, and Larry is just drumming away and not moving otherwise. Bono is the one who put on the show, it's no one's fault.

GUH! I never seem to become obsessed with the right people in bands... never the one who gets the most attention :mad: Cause trust me, in the Who, it wasn't Roger... it was Pete. So it doesn't always go for the "Frontmen" maybe in the videos, but in my music dvds of the who... they show pete all the time...
And yes, I know they are 2 seprate bands...
But... Bono gets his time all the time... when I look in magazines... and there is somethin about U2... they have his pic... not the whole band... pretty lame. I'm sorry, I repect him and he's very cool but... oh well
I guess you gotta give the fans what they want.

Lol damn you TheWho for picking the wrong man!! j/k No I can understand, love, but the singer is the one that's usually always pegged as the lead....just the breaks....but you gotta admit you do get plenty of Edgie on DVD singing and whatnot.

TheWho4Life said:
GUH! I never seem to become obsessed with the right people in bands... never the one who gets the most attention :mad: Cause trust me, in the Who, it wasn't Roger... it was Pete. So it doesn't always go for the "Frontmen" maybe in the videos, but in my music dvds of the who... they show pete all the time...
And yes, I know they are 2 seprate bands...
But... Bono gets his time all the time... when I look in magazines... and there is somethin about U2... they have his pic... not the whole band... pretty lame. I'm sorry, I repect him and he's very cool but... oh well
I guess you gotta give the fans what they want.

It's Bono's job to be in the public eye.

Why is that? He doesn't HAVE to be. None of them have to be. I just... wish they would show them all... all the same... I mean, they show Edge way more then they show Larry and Adam, they could at least show theme 2 more. It's not just Edge and Bono is the band... *sigh*

Bono's always going to be the front man in a concert or stage type video, but if it's an acting type thing like ES anyone can do anything! Remember Edge tripping on the doritoes in the American Stuck, and helping save Bono's life in the European Stuck?

Guys, I'm not tryin to be mean to Bono, I love the man. I am so sick today, I have the worst headache and I feel like I'm gonna puke.
but yes Edge tripping on the nachos... did I make a thread on that once? I think it was me... I always make the wierd threads... sorry.
:lmao: Trippin on nachos... stupid people leavin them there.
But... Bono... was still showed a lot more then anyone else.

Hhmm... like I just said, that's not always how it goes, unless it was just different in the 70s since guitar was "the thing" back then.

TheWho4Life said:
Hhmm... like I just said, that's not always how it goes, unless it was just different in the 70s since guitar was "the thing" back then.

I lived the 70's. Unless the guitarist was also the singer it was the same then.

TheWho4Life said:
Guys, I'm not tryin to be mean to Bono, I love the man. I am so sick today, I have the worst headache and I feel like I'm gonna puke.
but yes Edge tripping on the nachos... did I make a thread on that once? I think it was me... I always make the wierd threads... sorry.
:lmao: Trippin on nachos... stupid people leavin them there.
But... Bono... was still showed a lot more then anyone else.

I remember that thread. :drool:

It turned into something entirely different. :| Edge and jello.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Last edited:
Edge in jello... HA! I think I kept that pic forever untill yesterday and I delteted it cause I deleted all U2 stuff off my puter. Then restored most of it... MOST.

Actually I think they gave more attention to the other three in this video than in any other U2 video before (except for ES and Numb) and this is not even THE video yet. I mean I don't think there ever were so many shots of Adam and Larry in a video! Adam is looking really, really cool by the way. I totally dig his style. And even though I understand why Larry was like that (using his cool pose) when they're playing I prefer more emotion, Larry was too still. I wanted to see him more like he is live. Edge was cool too (didn't liked his clothes), there's a moment where they do a close up of his face and he does a fast angry face! Very good! :hyper: And Bono was….. well, Bono! :)

:applaud:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Actually I think they gave more attention to the other three in this video than in any other U2 video before (except for ES and Numb) and this is not even THE video yet. I mean I don't think there ever were so many shots of Adam and Larry in a video! Adam is looking really, really cool by the way. I totally dig his style. And even though I understand why Larry was like that (using his cool pose) when they're playing I prefer more emotion, Larry was too still. I wanted to see him more like he is live. Edge was cool too (didn't liked his clothes), there's a moment where they do a close up of his face and he does a fast angry face! Very good! :hyper: And Bono was….. well, Bono! :)

:applaud:

:up:

Back
Top Bottom