Awakening? Mrs. Edge? Disco? Gina? Edge gals?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:
P.S. Someone tell Bluey them chili peppers are abusing BonoSock. We need someone to save him

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Okay okay... I will appease your demented, sick fury! I am willing to trade hostages...We want bonosock back *shudder* and QUICKLY!!! In return:
1) I will talk to The Edge about your demands, I have him on the Big Mirrored Phone in LEATHER HQ right now.
2) We are willing to overlook pressing charges of sock abuse and violations *shudder* of sock rights against you, or filing a complaint to the U2N (U2 nations).
3) We will give you this little talmale in exchange:

3324258%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323275753653ot1lsi

Oh yeah, 100% cotton, 100% LOVE!
His interests include: playing the guitar, looking thoughtfull, walks on sandy beaches and trying to remember the secret of the universe.
-Blueeyes, Chair-Lemon of L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

LOL!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!! Well, I am happy to be Chair if no one else wants to be, (finally a committee I will enjoy!) but I don't want to hog the honour either. I suppose we could take turns too.

Originally posted by mocool12:
I'd be happy to have some meager position...curator of bedazzled jeans and beanies...or what have you. heh heh.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
PEOPLE! Can we get back to the topic of what we're even calling this club?? We need a name!!!! Submissions? We also need a Chair to call the meetings!

*in very bad mood because of (*&$*&@% presale....*
redface.gif
at Jess' response, but I understand your frustration! I had no luck with the Austin presale this AM.
I agree with you, Orgasmatron is a great name for the Edge club!
*Sigh* I like others will try my luck with the sale on Saturday!!! Bonne chance everyone!!!
biggrin.gif
*Maria runs back to RSOC headquarters*
smile.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom