Attn All Colin Farrell Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.hellomagazine.com/2003/01/29/therecruit/

29 JANUARY 2003
He was rumoured to be seeing Hollywood actress Demi Moore. She was reportedly stepping out with Limp Bizkit front man Fred Durst and her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake. But now all bets are off after Colin Farrell and Britney Spears arrived at his latest movie premiere looking very much like a couple.

Twenty-six-year-old Irish hunk Colin, who co-stars alongside Al Pacino in the espionage thriller The Recruit, had his arm tightly around the pop princess' shoulder outside the film's Hollywood screening on Tuesday. And Britney, dressed in a lace-trimmed top and leather trousers, looked on with a smile as the infamous bad boy gave paparazzi and onlookers a two-fingered salute.

Talk of a blossoming romance between Colin and Britney emerged this week after the two were spotted getting cosy last Saturday night in the VIP room of an LA nightclub. "Colin only had eyes for Britney and she felt the same," said an insider.

:evil:

recruit-dop5a.jpg

recruit-dop1a.jpg

recruit-dop4a.jpg

Collin dumped Britney.

I don't see what's so great about him either. He looks like he lacks hygiene.

Typical Euro-trash if you ask me.

My sister met his cousin in Dundalk yesterday on her school trip apprently they look "very alike"

Yeh he works in a factory in Dundalk she ddint know who he was so she didnt care lol

Back
Top Bottom