ATTN: ADAMS PANTS FOUND!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
Congrats Liz!!

I'm very happy for you!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

AWW! You shouldn't have!!!

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Adam: we got into your pants this morning. Care to get into ours after the show?

Dood, I'm so coming to that show with you just to see Adam's reaction!
biggrin.gif
And to have some incredible fun with the coolest women on the planet!

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
biggrin.gif

please, someone write this up in script form...someone with creativity and more energy than i have tonight....i'm dying to know what will happen....LOL

biggrin.gif

Count me in! I'd attempt a script, but there's this annoying thing called "homework" that keeps calling my name, no matter how I try to muzzle it by shoving it under various elements of my U2 collection.

i'd love to see the script!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Count me in! I'd attempt a script, but there's this annoying thing called "homework" that keeps calling my name, no matter how I try to muzzle it by shoving it under various elements of my U2 collection.

I really know the feeling...Puritan preachers are currently yelling at me from beneath my laptop where they have been relegated while I post here on PLEBA and generally waste as much time as possible before I am forced to study for an exam tomorrow
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 02-18-2002).]

I really know the feeling...Puritan preachers are currently yelling at me from beneath my laptop where they have been relegated while I post here on PLEBA and generally waste as much time as possible before I am forced to study for an exam tomorrow
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i have midterms as well!
frown.gif
but i have a week off next week.

------------------

Originally posted by madamc:
i have midterms as well!
frown.gif
but i have a week off next week.

LUCKY! Pity me...I haven't had a day off since Jan 17...and I won't get one until March 9
frown.gif

So in the meantime...I waste as much time as possible surfing the net
smile.gif

------------------

Adam: we got into your pants this morning. Care to get into ours after the show?

biggrin.gif

OMG, if you girls get together and go to a show wearing his pants, holding that sign, I too will fly out to meet you all just to be apart of the crazy moment and to hang out with a bunch of crazy, funny PLEBA ladies.
biggrin.gif

we'll all have to try and keep our pants on until they actually get there. Let's not get too excited. Who knows if they REALLY are the pants?? So let's all take a deeeeep breath....and wait.

madamc and Gina, you ARE the PLEBA GODDESSES!!! CONGRATS elizabeth, YAYYY!!! OMG, whatever will you do for your next "holy grail" quest???

I think that bracelet he wears is jade-a jade bangle like these-I volunteer to ask him personally.
biggrin.gif

Jade has different varieties of color-lighter to darker green..

jade_G&G_20.jpg

I've been wanting an Adam bracelet for ages! I wondered meself if it was a *metal* bracelet...he's been wearing it for years, and it looks too small to go over his hand to get it off...maybe somebody just soldered it onto him??
confused.gif
Um...Soldered or smoldered???

elizabeth LMAO at your hubbie's reaction about the pants - shyeah, like what's he thikin anyway??? Of COURSE you'll be wearing them!!!
biggrin.gif

my hair in the mornings:
shocked.jpg

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 02-18-2002).]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Dude! I want to buy the pants *just* so I can make that sign!! Cause, you know otherwise there'd be no reason at all to buy the pants...

GOD I WANT THE FREAKING PAAAAAAANTS!!!!!
icon40.gif

I NEEEEED to find a way to buy these! If it only weren't for that pesky "tuition" and "rent" and "sustenence" then I could *totally* afford them. Damn neccessities
icon28.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-19-2002).]

HA! How fun (or, alternately, creepy) would it be if, say, for or five of us bought the pants and we *all* went to a concert together? DOOD! Adam would freaking flip out!! It would be great!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Kristie:
THE LADY KNEW THEY WERE ADAMPANTS!!!
eek.gif

She's like, "And just to make sure they're the right ones, they're a red and black swirl... the ones the guy from U2 wears at the concert?"
Me: AAHHHHHHH YOU GOT ME! *cracks up*
Her: Yeah, I was watching it and I was like "Hey! He's got our pants!"

OMD! That's so cool! But excuse me I think she should have said, "Yeah, we have HIS pants"
wink.gif
After all, they wouldn't have been popular without our man
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Bbug:
No more pants!?? NONE!? wait, maybe there's another outlet...right? I mean, there HAS to be another outlet. Or are the redpants extinct in the wild??
frown.gif

Go to the Gucci website: www.gucci.com . They have listings for all the Gucci stores accross the US, with phone numbers, addresses, etc. Not that I was looking into buying the pants or anything...

Holy crizap! There's a store in Phoenix! That's sooo freakin close to me!!!

Now, do you think they'd have 'em at the store? Or would it be best to call them?
Hell I don't even know if I'm gonna get them, I just want to know if they're... attainable.

Originally posted by mocool12:
Holy crizap! There's a store in Phoenix! That's sooo freakin close to me!!!

Now, do you think they'd have 'em at the store? Or would it be best to call them?
Hell I don't even know if I'm gonna get them, I just want to know if they're... attainable.

I was wondering the same thing. There's a store on Michigan Ave *takes cover as all Chicago PLEBAns trample her on their way downtown* and I think I may actually go down there this weekend to see if they have them. Again, this in no way serves as evidence that I'm going to buy the pants. Like you said, I just want to know if I *could*...

Jest call and ask if they have them.

I just went through like a two hour PantsHassle.
To make a long story short, it involved the Gucci Lady calling me twice, me calling the credit card people twice, me calling the gucci lady twice, the gucci lady calling te credit card people three times, and two different credit cards. My shipping address apparently doesn't match my billing address. *looks at credit card bill on the table next to me*

Gucci Lady hasn't called back and it's been about 40 minutes, so I'm assuming it all worked okay.

LMAO..this is great. I wonder if any of the store managers are questioning all of the sudden calls and sales of the pants...
biggrin.gif

my friend works at the mall that the Gucci store is in. I think I will drive 15min. to pay her a visit and stop by the Gucci store to browse to see if they have the pants. you all have sparked *no pun intended* my interest in his pants...

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Bbug:
are the redpants extinct in the wild??

Okay guys... just remember... when the pants arrive... wash inside out with cold water and hang to dry... or read the bloody label... I'm sure they're very high-maintainance like our lovely Adam "Posh Spice" Clayton.

------------------
"Only the dead shall see the end of war." ~ Plato

SlipStream Soul

One day closer to AdamPants...for those lucky enough to have been able to afford them (and are small enough to fit into them
wink.gif
)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

One day closer to AdamPants...for those lucky enough to have been able to afford them (and are small enough to fit into them
wink.gif
)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I won't be seeing them until I go back home, which is late Friday night...I'll be offline for all of next week because of Febuary break.

------------------

OMD!!
I can't believe you guys are getting the pants.
That is too flippin' cool.
Unfortunately I cannot buy the pants. As much as I want them I have to remind myself I move to NYC in only 5 months.
I will just have to live the pants dream vicariously through you. LOL! I think those with pants and us pitiful pantless should ALL go to a concert together. I would love to see his reaction, plus I need to have some of the coolness of the pants rub off on me! Man, I think I've lost my mind!
~Jen

I BOUGHT THE PANTS!!!
They're gonna be a little too small, cos NY was all out and NJ had ONE PAIR that's just a wee bit small.
*exercises*

THE LADY KNEW THEY WERE ADAMPANTS!!!
eek.gif

She's like, "And just to make sure they're the right ones, they're a red and black swirl... the ones the guy from U2 wears at the concert?"
Me: AAHHHHHHH YOU GOT ME! *cracks up*
Her: Yeah, I was watching it and I was like "Hey! He's got our pants!"

NY's still got the brown and tan ones though.

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 02-19-2002).]

shhh.....guess what???

they're here!!!! i'm wearing them right now!!!! i'm so frickin excited....i don't know what to dooooo!!!!!!!!

Okay, i just had a very confusing conversation with the montreal store. The guy was shouting into the phone...something about pleats?? Does anyone know what the ID number of the pants is?? I think he asked for that...gahh.

Back
Top Bottom