Attention Adam girls!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

I understand how you feel :( If I was driving to Chicago it would take me 6 hours to do so..I have been saving $$ to fly to Chicago(in September) because I did not want to wait untill the end of the year(December) when they will be in St. Louis, that town is just 4 hours away...I hope you are able to make it to the Vegas show..I know alot of Pleaba's will be there:yes:
:( I hope so to, but highly doubt. I guess one show is enough.

or should I say "to much is not enough" :giggle:

well I hope you have a great time in Chicago!!

Last edited:
scha said:

WOW! That would be fantastic! Here comes the link:

http://www.peticio.hu?module=6&pdid=2018

Thanks a lot for all of you out there in Croatia! The U2.hu community appreciate it very much!:hug:

The petition is in Hungarian, so, you have to push the green button at the right side of the page, then type your surname (vezetéknév) then first name (keresztnév) and e-mail and then the number which appears on the screen.

Thanks, thanks, thanks and oh, have I said: THANKS? :)
I would sign that if I knew how to speak the language :lol:
I'm very confused.

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

I was 211 :madspit: But still. I zoomed with that digi cam like no other :drool:

Picture163.jpg

HOLY :censored: !!!!!!!!!!!!! What city is that?

It is probably not Chicago!:mad:

I am on Edges side though!!:mad: :mad: !!!

Carmelu2fan said:

I understand how you feel :( If I was driving to Chicago it would take me 6 hours to do so..I have been saving $$ to fly to Chicago(in September) because I did not want to wait untill the end of the year(December) when they will be in St. Louis, that town is just 4 hours away...I hope you are able to make it to the Vegas show..I know alot of Pleaba's will be there:yes:

That nothing! I couldn't get tickets to the Dallas show. (Where I live.) So I am flying to Chicago to go with Quiggs in September!

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Aw. I hope they come there or somewhere near Hungary so Adam can see you :wink:

Thanks so much!:hug:
Anyway that petition thing isn't that tricky, as I wrote, you push the green "aláírom" button and then on the next screen you type your surname, first name, e-mail and the number on screen to the empty fields. That's all and it would mean a lot to us here! So, please :help: !

smk1379 said:

That nothing! I couldn't get tickets to the Dallas show. (Where I live.) So I am flying to Chicago to go with Quiggs in September!

yes, but can you really beat a 14-hour-bus drive and crossing 2 countries :no: to see adams smile when they did vertigo2 and kinda messed it up a bit :wink:

smk1379 said:

When will the guys be in Dallas?? I am glad you are comming to Chicago:up: I am glad I will not be the only out of towner...Do you have GA?? :wink:

scha said:

Thanks so much!:hug:
Anyway that petition thing isn't that tricky, as I wrote, you push the green "aláírom" button and then on the next screen you type your surname, first name, e-mail and the number on screen to the empty fields. That's all and it would mean a lot to us here! So, please :help: !

I will be glad to help you :wink:

smk1379 said:

Dallas October 29

No GA . I have 300 level behind the stage!!

Where are you from if I may ask?

I live in Kansas City Missouri:sad: ...Not alot of U2 fans here:( All of my U2 buddies live in Chicago and St. Louis:wink:

Back
Top Bottom