Attention Adam girls!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: I just love those pics of Adam with the fans. Thanks to you and your very cool friend for sharing them! :wink: :up:

Meghan said:
:yes: Laser surgery.

U2 Interview: Group Therapy
Sunday Times magazine, November 07, 2004

Adam Clayton, 44, the bass player, is not with us tonight -- partly because he lives on the wrong side of Nice and doesn't like to drive in the dark after the laser operation he had on his eyes. And partly, I suspect, because he doesn't torture himself by being around alcoholic beverages.

(I don't think Adam feels like he's torturing himself by staying sober. Stupid reporter:madspit: :wink: )
Reporters suck, they always exaggerate the story for the pupose of entertainment, like it was a decade ago since he was engaged to Naomi.
:eyebrow:
I would happliy voluteer to be his night driver though:wink:

lady luck said:
This is a pic that a VERY dear and cool friend sent me from Paris:

3446468323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E234%3C%3D9%3A%3B%3D398%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3B2927232ot1lsi

Damn he is hot!!!:drool:

This almost 40 year old (in 2 weeks) totally lost the plot when the first person I saw on stage at Barcelona was Adam, I totally went mental.........jumping up and down and screaming to my husband(!!) ITS ADAM and started to cry!

Then when Bono introduced Adam I screamed so loudly all the people in front of me turned around!

The whole of Vertigo I was a blur...............................

I am so with you OBY!!!!:wave: When Adam walked down the elipse to join Bono I screamed so loud he turned and looked right in my direction ....THEN HE WINKED!!!!:adam: I then :combust: :faint: :bow:

I wasn't that close unfortunately but so pleased for you, he looked so gorgeous and he seemed to smile loads, even hubby commented on that (the smiling not the gorgeous bit!).

The trip was my birthday present from my husband and I could cry now thinking about it, am I sad or what!

What a nice B-day present!!! Your hubby seems to know just what you like!!! I wish he could talk to my boyfriend and give him a few tips on what makes a good B-day present...
SOCKS=:mad: U2 tickets=:love:
I cried after the concert too cause I got Bono to look at me but he choose a guy to come on the stage that night and Adam winked at me , I could not stop thinking of that the whole night :D

:lmao: ...I have to say U2Elevatesme...you always surprise me when it comes to your thoughts on Adam.:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom