ATTENTION Adam experts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good question lemonboy, i wondered about that myself. i suppose he had his reasons for not carrying the coffin or maybe it was not his choice to make.

sparkys girl said:
good question lemonboy, i wondered about that myself. i suppose he had his reasons for not carrying the coffin or maybe it was not his choice to make.

And you call yourself Sparkys girl!hmmpf!

Nah just kidding!

actually I was cleaning my room and found that daily star and I

looked at the picture on the front page and thaught wtf someone is missing! :lol:

Lemonboy said:

And you call yourself Sparkys girl!hmmpf!

Nah just kidding!

actually I was cleaning my room and found that daily star and I

looked at the picture on the front page and thaught wtf someone is missing! :lol:

hey give me a break! lol i am stuck in his studio all the time! i rarely get to leave this place...not that i want to! :sexywink:

Fine I will!

he said in a polite tone that he can't remember back that far! :p

seriously though, maybe someone has an answer, though adam is a very private person. we haven't even seen a pic of susie smith and he's been with her for awhile now! does the woman even exist!?

Last edited:
i heard that someone on one the adam message boards had a pic of her but who know's if that was the truth

but thats funny that he could have been with somone soooooo long and not one pic together, esp due to the fact that she works for paul so they must spend a lot of time together. :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom