At long last- Vegas pics & others are up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well it only took me about two months.. but here they are! Enjoy! I've also updated my "Other Elevation Pics" , the link of which you can find on the same page. There are some amazing pics there.

My Vegas ones are a bit lacking b/c I lost a roll of film from that show, but a couple are pretty neat. A different perspective at least.

http://www.u2takemehigher.com/elevation.html

carrievegas19.jpg

The audience lights this one up.

Prov2:
prov2_shake.jpg

My friend Julie catches Bono in action!

atlanta8.jpg

Atlanta

atlanta3.jpg

he looks plastic! lolll

13cologne13.07.01.JPG

from Cologne that breaks my heart...

carrie_bono2.jpg

awwww
wink.gif

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

Olive I LOVE those pics! Especially the ones with the bottle of bubbly and the "Please" sign! You rock girl! But you already knew that!

Fishy <><

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

Nice job Olive! Could you tell us how to go about making a cool site like yours? Is it free?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

fizzing-
the Please video is stunning, and that's what this relates to. An old man has this sign around his neck, he's standing, everyone is are on their knees "walking" around, doing their thing- he's holding a begging bowl but no one looks at him. Then suddenlyhe falls to his knees, everyone else stands up, and they start fighting, form gangs, etc.. at the end the man "flies" off sort of, and this little girl comes and picks up the sign, and puts it on. i love the video. someone in Cologne must have given this to Bono, and someone else caught his expression at the perfect moment.

thanks Opal for scanning these for me!!

thanks guys- glad u like the pics. here's a couple more favs:

Bono_Larry_Adam_goodbye_Turino_2001.JPG

they are so happy in Turino!

running.jpg

Our sign for Boston, but it got taken b/c of the video cameras lol

carrievegas20.jpg

vegas- anyone in the heart in vegas, well the tip, near April, Sicy & Jess- you MIGHT be able to see yourself, or a fuzzy version of your head lol

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

Oh, those are wonderful, Olive! And ditto, I want to know the story behind that sign!

------------------
Official Bono Ego Defender

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by Veranda:
Nice job Olive! Could you tell us how to go about making a cool site like yours? Is it free?

Thanks Veranda. It's not free- I paid for the name (u2takemehigher.com) which is a one time fee, i think for like- ach i dont even know. try www.godaddy.com if you want to buy a domain name. It wasn't more than $10. I pay a yearly fee to host my pictures, which is about $33, I think. (www.freeboost.com hooks me up) Pretty good, plus no one to moniter me like annoying geocities.
smile.gif
and it feeds my obsession.

My Vegas seats were 107, I believe, row DD

elizabeth:
13munich15.07.01.JPG

------------------

U2 Take Me Higher

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-08-2002).]

Thanks Veranda. It's not free- I paid for the name (u2takemehigher.com) which is a one time fee, i think for like- ach i dont even know. try www.godaddy.com if you want to buy a domain name. It wasn't more than $10. I pay a yearly fee to host my pictures, which is about $33, I think. Pretty good, plus no one to moniter me like annoying geocities. and it feeds my obsession.

Yeah.. I own a domain too.
smile.gif
I haven't got my U2 sites up yet, but I have some others on there. I have some pretty big U2 projects, so none of them are quite finished. I have popheart.org
biggrin.gif
Ahhh, I love webdesign!

------------------
Official Bono Ego Defender

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

All your pics are cool! Thanks for the advice on the website, that's not a bad price, I might just try to make one!
smile.gif
It's also good you can post the pics here!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Yummy pictures! I lovvveee any influx of concert pix to feed the obsession. Julie's pic of Bono with the champagne is adorable, Carrie!

You and wax Bono make a beautiful couple.....

Back
Top Bottom