ASKMRBONO.COM - Just ask Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one question...

-Do you like your boudoir?

tongue.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

U2: Rock's Hottest Tamales

Hmmmm

How about....

Can you divorce Ali and marry me? LOL, no I could never say that

Instead I would ask him

If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?

If you weren't in a band, what do you think you would be doing?

Will you ever run for office?

What are you listening to nowadays? Who are your favorite bands?

Do you sing in the shower? If so, what do you sing?

What 3 things would you bring if you were stranded on a desert island?

Do you really think music and politics mix?

Who do you think you could beat up, Larry, Edge or Adam?

Who has the biggest d***? You, Edge, Larry, Paul or Adam? (that I would want to know)

George Bush or Bill Clinton?

What's your favorite U2 album? song?

Are you going to direct anymore movies?

Do you want to beat the s*** out of Mel Gibson?

Do you believe in heaven and hell?

Who's your favorite Soccer (Football I guess) team? Ireland I guess he would say, so I guess that one is a little redundant LOL

Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? Did you really want to kiss Britney's hand? LOL

Originally posted by the_fly2002:
Who do you think you could beat up, Larry, Edge or Adam?

Who has the biggest d***? You, Edge, Larry, Paul or Adam? (that I would want to know)

Variations of these questions were asked in NME's "36 questions for U2" awhile ago. I believe the answers were "all 3 of them" and "Adam."

Originally posted by the_fly2002:
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Maybe I was hoping they would change their answers and it would be Larry LOL. Thanks for reminding me.

No problem. And hey, I don't think Paul was actually included in the question last time. So for all we know ...
wink.gif

Hey, I actually thought of a couple questions of my own.
smile.gif

If you could have anyone else's singing voice, whose voice would you choose? [Not to imply there's anything wrong with Bono's voice, of course.
smile.gif
]

If, from now on, you could only devote yourself to one of the following, would it be A) creating and performing music, or B) working for political/humanitarian causes?

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

WOW!!!!!!!! <combusts> That's such a great idea! And Bono said he liked it?

<faints>

If only I could think of some good questions to ask....

I bet we could answer most of these questions for him either by reading things he's already said on the topics or just knowing his habits of thinking.

Yeah, but it would be more fun to hear his own witty answers
wink.gif

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I bet we could answer most of these questions for him either by reading things he's already said on the topics or just knowing his habits of thinking.

actually, i don't know how he'd answer the questions i asked! which is why i posted them....
smile.gif

I would not have an intelligent question to ask Bono as Im as thick as two planks!!!!!

so, Im out.....
smile.gif

anyway if I saw Bono the first ting I'd say to him is......'Im really sorry the Belfast crowd at the Pop-gig sounded terrible'

biggrin.gif

(because we didnt cheer very loud and stuff........the crowd in Dublin cheered twice as big!)

Okay, I have one more
-Do you think it would be a good idea to put pictures on the new album like achtung baby (you know what picture i'k talking about) but with the whole band?

------------------
T? m? ?seal.
T? m? ard.
T? m? tana?.
T? m? ramhar.
T? m? bean.

K!

Just sent the first questions! Those who were not selected, dont be sad. I'll keep them for the second turn :)

---------------------------

[Ally] How can we, as individuals caught up in our own lives who will probably never travel to africa, get a better sense of just how catastrophic the situation is over there? Reading statistics just doesn't seem to make it any more "real"- is there a book out there, or a documentary, which can perhaps bring the crisis to a more personal level?

[LMjelly] I just saw the exhibition for Chernobyl Childen in Dublin. I just felt really sad, really focked up, and coudnt hold back my tears. Now I can understand why yer eyes are always so red. How can we, little people help for those who are in need. Is there a hope to change on these things?

[Lise] How did it feel to perform in NYC after 9/11?

[elevatedmole, Desire4Bono] Are your daughters as interested in music? What are their favourite artists? Which U2 songs do your kids like best?

[Szabolcs] I've been wondering weather you've been reading Ray Bradbury novels, and if you have, what do you think of his works?
[daisybean] What is the one thing you can't do that you wish you could do?

[lady lemonade] Who's the better chess player: You or Bob Dylan?

[DiamondBruno - Guy of Steel] Did you realize what the Big Guy's motivations were when he stage dove at Boston #4, and do you like him? Do you realize that you pulled up The Big Guy's two little girls from him at the Phoenix Arizona show 5 months later?

[the_fly2002] What 3 things would you bring if you were stranded on a desert island?

[stephannv] Do you ever just stare at Larry's Moobs?

bonus:)
[RavenStar] Do you enjoy answering these questions?

------------------
You're a good man! - MikeSt

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Thank you, Mr. LeMon!

Also, I was wondering if you would like me to help design the site -- a silly hobby of mine, I love web design
smile.gif
No charge at all. Let me know.

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

I'm not gonna ask anything, cos it won't be about Bono what so ever..and the questions won't be serious, and I'll just embarass myself.

*bows out*

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

thanks for setting this up, Mr. LeMon! it will be interesting to see if he actually answers the questions....

i hope he does!!!

biggrin.gif

ps- loveth the "moob" question...
wink.gif

*stumbled across this when going through old threads to move them*

So....whatever happened with this??

Mr_LeMon said:
K!

[stephannv] Do you ever just stare at Larry's Moobs?

SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You actually asked that!?!?!?!?!
I was just joking!!! Stephanie=Not serious about moob question! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, I look like an arse and it's hillarious!!!

I haven't checked this thread in forever...so I'm kinda late.
But OH MAN, I wish I had known this earlier.

Last edited:
I got a question asked!
What did happen? Will he answer? Was this a joke? If so, where do you live mr.lemon so we can all kill you! Just joking. I wish my question about the shades of black got asked :(
Maybe next time.

Joke? No...no...no... Maybe Bono was joking when he said "good idea"! He didn't reply yet :(

I was askin MikeSt about the principle managements phone number... kurva spacey! But he always forget about it.

In August I'll go back to Dublin, and try to speak with B-man again... I don't wanna finish this project, cos I spent already lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom