As the manager of Dublin Calling, I call a band meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shit, Kristie!!

that "what's wrong with this picture?" just gave me SUCh a heart attack! OMD!!

it did not help that i was looking at it at 12:30 at night all alone in my basement. lol, i am such a massive wuss like that.

jeez.... i LEAPED out of my chair.

whew!lol

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by hippyactress:

What about Kenneth Branagh!!!!!
biggrin.gif

oooh! i'll take him!! ...*ahem* i mean the accent...

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

*runs into band meeting late and panting from lack of breath*

Is Gopher alright for my alter(alter)ego? That's the name I use for bowling tournaments!

I'll take the unusual hair color, too. My hair cannot grow twelve inches overnight! My hair also cannot take Jheri Curls, or for that matter any curls! Besides, there needs to be a flute player with blue hair somewhere in the world!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dearer to me than the evening star
A Packard car
A Hershey bar
Or a bride in her rich adorning
Dearer that any of these by far
Is to lie in bed in the morning

Jean Kerr -- Please Don't Eat the Daisies

Woo Hoo band meeting, if you got a hair stylist, can I be the wardrobe coordinator?

I think you would all look just lovely in bunny suits.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Bonobono is a gentle boy

Well as far as the video spinny, the original rooftop is still available, I've also discovered a friend at the Frontier Hotel (aka M$H), Mark at 304 (Dana!!! lol) , that would make it real easy to do it there (already did a photo shoot up there, very cool). But if you want a 7-11 that's cool I'll start gathering my crew.

Mr. Lemon and Scott I need a hand!!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by WildHonee:
We all need to get measured for the leather too......

OH YEAH!!!

*Strums out funky blues riff on the geetar*

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

If I am Kriss, will someone be Kross???

I have always wanted to wear my clothes backwards, although it may cause problems when I have to use the facilities!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
If I am Kriss, will someone be Kross???

I have always wanted to wear my clothes backwards, although it may cause problems when I have to use the facilities!!

I'll have you know, when I was in 4th grade, a few months before I discovered the wonder of U2, I was OBESSED with Kriss Kross, I EVEN wore my clothes backwards and stuff, yup, it's the truth. Then I discovered U2, and all was well.......

I have my Larry Pants on
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Ehm, about the leather thing...can some of us wear bedazzled jeans instead, because I have ginormous hips that don't appreciate leather...

As for alter egos, I'm going to stick with lilly (lowercase of course) and for my stage name everyone can call me "ching ching". Yea, y'know 'cos of the castanets?

I like the James Joyce idea. He's Irish and so am I. (Though ching ching is an Irish Jew Puerto Rican)

Lemme know if we need a practice joint, 'cos I have acces to a classy auditorium.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Osmosis be de passive transpo't uh booze

Back
Top Bottom