As an Old Navy employee........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I must say that I am embarassed :eek: by our new lame-arse advertising.......THE RUGBY BUNCH. :silent:
:down: :down: :down: :down:

Thank you.....that is all.

*edited to take out cursing, because if I don't behave, I dont' get to be in the next fanfiction story*:D

Last edited:
orange1.gif

*cough Fishy cough*

daisybean said:
aaawwww I like it, I think it's cute....it's better then the performance fleece ads :barf:

Ohhh, I forgot about those...........real stinkers:down:
Gap has cool commercials though:yes:.....I'm jealous:yes:

yes the commericals are lame, but it is great marketing..if you walk away remembering their products years after they aired then they are doing something right. Performance Fleece was pretty annoying, but damn it we all remember it to this day and I swear everyone now owns a Old Navy Performance Fleece top.

yeah that commercial is dumb. I think she shirts are kinda cute though. I love Old Navy's clothes though. I never get the crap with the name on it..I think that's ugly..but i love the pants and some of the shirts. It fits me well. I should get a job there..I need a discount. PLus the people who work there already know me! **Same at hot topic though! lol**

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes the commericals are lame, but it is great marketing..if you walk away remembering their products years after they aired then they are doing something right. Performance Fleece was pretty annoying, but damn it we all remember it to this day and I swear everyone now owns a Old Navy Performance Fleece top.

..I dont..:sad:

I'm wearing Old Navy PJs and shirt as we speak, lol, oh and socks.:D

lol, I'm usually a walking ad for Old Navy....until today that is because I went SHOPPING!!!! :happy: I'm going to look like a freaking hippy this year because I bought bellbottoms and flowy shirts. YAY!!

(btw, I went shopping at a store called Catos. Ever heard of it?)

:D

Ashley said:
lol, I'm usually a walking ad for Old Navy....until today that is because I went SHOPPING!!!! :happy: I'm going to look like a freaking hippy this year because I bought bellbottoms and flowy shirts. YAY!!

(btw, I went shopping at a store called Catos. Ever heard of it?)

:D

I normally go to "freak punk" stores as my friends put it. As in Hot Topic. Once and in awhile PacSun, I really only go to Old Navy for pants:D

target's ads are no cup of tea either.....i wake up from nightmares saying..."hello backpack, hello knapsack...hello lunchbox...hello kitty".....seriously......

bluephisto said:
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH HOT TOPIC.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

But we have none in canada...:sad: :scream:

*shoplifts the ENTIRE hottopic store complete with punk cashier and brings it to America Jr.*

"Why leave America for America Jr.?"-Homer Simpson.

Back
Top Bottom