ARW9797 Just turned me into a Bono Girl!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
If U2 were a horoscope, normally Edge would be my sun sign and I would have Bono rising...or Bono as my moon sign or something.

Well, ARW and I did a boot/vid trade....and I have to say that I have never seen more Bono sexiness per square second as stuffed into that Amnesty Tour Footage.

Holy :censored: !!! :drool: :love: :heart: :combust: :faint:

WOW. Thank you Amanda, that 20 or so minutes ALONE made that one of the best trades of my life. :up:

Not that I would ever want to start a hair discussion, :silent: but Bono's Amnesty hair has got to be the best hair I have ever seen EVER! With all those lengths...and so thick...and the highlights and the scruff. :faint:

And the way he prowls and twitches and eats up space....and the animal magnetism....and all those "OOOH!"s and "HAAAAGYHGHG"s and "THE EDGE! GO!"s.

Wow.

I haven't felt this much like a hormone crazed Pleban in quite some time. ;)

Last edited:
The Atlanta stop on the Amnesty tour was my first ever U2 concert. I still remember that terrific balcony seat I had at the Omni.......can't beat it, your first U2 concert in an arena!! Oh, sorry. I couldn't take my eyes off of Bono, not for one second!! What heavenly hotness!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:heart:

33836%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C%3A479548ot1lsi

33836%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E232339269%3A8%3A4ot1lsi

:combust:

Mrs. Edge said:
Not that I would ever want to start a hair discussion, :silent: but Bono's Amnesty hair has got to be the best hair I have ever seen EVER! With all those lengths...and so thick...and the highlights and the scruff. :faint:

And the way he prowls and twitches and eats up space....and the animal magnetism....and all those "OOOH!"s and "HAAAAGYHGHG"s and "THE EDGE! GO!"s.

Yep - the charisma and passion is the magnet that draws you in. I have to agree with the things you said too. Welcome to the world of being a Bono addict LOL. :wave: :hug:

verte76 said:
The Atlanta stop on the Amnesty tour was my first ever U2 concert. I still remember that terrific balcony seat I had at the Omni.......can't beat it, your first U2 concert in an arena!! Oh, sorry.

Lucky you that you got to see Bono at Amnesty in Atlanta! I have a video of that show but it's blurry - GRR :sad: Does anyone have a better copy of it?

verte76 said:
I don't have a copy of that show dammit. I'd love one. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Sure, Verte! I need to find my copy. It's blurry, but the sound is ok LOL. I hope someone has a better copy. But I'd be glad to copy it off on DVD-R for ya.

Wouldn't have expected that of you, Amanda....:eek:.everything but turning ppl into BONO GIRLS!

FallingStar said:
Wouldn't have expected that of you, Amanda....:eek:.everything but turning ppl into BONO GIRLS!

it's actually someone else's fault. I got the goods from a "Larry" girl (she's really into Edge, she just won't admit it :D ) and I just passed it along to Mrs. Edge. So technically I didn't do anything :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

it's actually someone else's fault. I got the goods from a "Larry" girl (she's really into Edge, she just won't admit it :D ) and I just passed it along to Mrs. Edge. So technically I didn't do anything :sexywink:

Oh sure, plead innocence! You're wanting to get her onto Bono's side so then you can be Mrs. Edge!!

:laugh:

I do now!

Spiteful adoration is highest form of flattery.

Be flattered!

thank you arw.

:hug:

Bonofied U said:

Well can't she be a Bono fan too? (pout) :sad: ;)

Awwww. :cute: OF COURSE I am. I Looooooooooooove Bono. I loved him even before I loved the Edge. Not only is he divine for all the reasons we already know, but he has even gone out of his way to be nice to me, for which I will always be greateful.

:love:

BUT.....the Edge is just.......well, THE EDGE

:heart: :edge: :heart:

Mrs. Edge said:

Awwww. :cute: OF COURSE I am. I Looooooooooooove Bono. I loved him even before I loved the Edge. Not only is he divine for all the reasons we already know, but he has even gone out of his way to be nice to me, for which I will always be greateful.

:love:

BUT.....the Edge is just.......well, THE EDGE

:heart: :edge: :heart:

I think she's a lost cause, Bono-ladies. :tsk:

:mac:

Back
Top Bottom